Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Can you help with the CI website? An invitation from the CI Foundation

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 11:36 AM by ciadmin.)

Yeah I could run my eyes over anything you guys are doing, sure. (But I've still got tonnes to do for ignitedcms-pro and countless other projects)

Quick prototype *SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE TRELLO GROUP FOR THIS*
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 11:35 AM by jreklund.)

Sign me up PaulD!

Have been using CI 2.x and 3.x for a while, and about two year ago I started giving back to this community (forum) as it have been giving us a great base to stand on. Haven't starting testing 4.x yet, but will sure migrate to it. Really like what it's bringing to the table.

(09-05-2019, 10:36 AM)ignitedcms Wrote: Yeah I could run my eyes over anything you guys are doing, sure. (But I've still got tonnes to do for ignitedcms-pro and countless other projects)

Quick prototype *SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE TRELLO GROUP FOR THIS*

Thank you. Your opinions and feedback will be gratefully received.

Be in touch soon.

Paul

(09-05-2019, 11:31 AM)jreklund Wrote: Sign me up PaulD!
Have been using CI 2.x and 3.x for a while, and about two year ago I started giving back to this community (forum) as it have been giving us a great base to stand on. Haven't starting testing 4.x yet, but will sure migrate to it. Really like what it's bringing to the table.

Thank you jreklund, your help will be much appreciated. Be in touch soon.

Paul

@PaulD,

I'm willing to dedicate some time as well. Sign me up.

(09-06-2019, 08:17 AM)php_rocs Wrote: @PaulD,

I'm willing to dedicate some time as well. Sign me up.

Excellent, thank you. Thank you for volunteering. Will be in touch soon.

We are building a team bursting with experience and knowledge. Very exciting. Thanks again.

Paul.

I would like to do a redesign of the CodeIgniter website if that's something that you're open to?

(09-09-2019, 09:11 AM)dturner123 Wrote: I would like to do a redesign of the CodeIgniter website if that's something that you're open to?

Hi dturner, thank you. We are forming a working group to improve the website which involves design, layout, structures, content, infographics and implementation. This is a big job and together we can make a real difference.

Your involvement in that process would be welcome. Thank you for your expression of interest. Will be in touch soon.

Paul.

Hi Everyone,

I am sending out invitations to join a private Trello board in the next day or so. Please check your junk mail. If you do not receive an invitation and are expecting one PM me or post here and I will resend it.

Look forward to working on this together,

Thank you all again,

Paul

Ehm... since when CI has grown to "small footprint" with 100mb??

Quote from start page:
"CodeIgniter 3 has a 2MB download, including the user guide. CodeIgniter 4 is a 100MB download, plus 6MB for the user guide."

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB