Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Crud generating In Codeigniter-4

Crud Application Demo In  Codeigniter-4 Please Find below link Crud code and database table. Hope this is help full for beginners who want to explore his skills with Codeigniter-4

Crud Demo Project in Codeigniter-4 Google drive link here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n1XGtkM...yhyES/view

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019, 02:20 AM by Kiranrs.)

Thank you mate.Official Codeigniter tutorial lacks update and delete operations.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2019, 07:22 AM by dave friend.)

(10-11-2019, 04:31 AM)Kiranrs Wrote: Thank you mate.Official Codeigniter documentation lacks update and delete operations.

The version 4 documentation for handling data is here and includes updates and deletes.

(10-10-2019, 03:32 AM)mohsin khan Wrote: Crud Application Demo In  Codeigniter-4 Please Find below link Crud code and database table. Hope this is help full for beginners who want to explore his skills with Codeigniter-4

Thank you, Mohsin for wanting to share.

I think many people are uncomfortable downloading a zip file from an unknown person. I believe you will find a larger audience if you would put the code on GitHub, or some other public repository, that won't require downloading unknown content.

(10-11-2019, 07:13 AM)dave friend Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 04:31 AM)Kiranrs Wrote: Thank you mate.Official Codeigniter documentation lacks update and delete operations.

The version 4 documentation for handling data is here and includes updates and deletes.

(10-10-2019, 03:32 AM)mohsin khan Wrote: Crud Application Demo In  Codeigniter-4 Please Find below link Crud code and database table. Hope this is help full for beginners who want to explore his skills with Codeigniter-4

Thank you, Mohsin for wanting to share.

I think many people are uncomfortable downloading a zip file from an unknown person. I believe you will find a larger audience if you would put the code on GitHub, or some other public repository, that won't require downloading unknown content.

Yeah, but not in the tutorial.

Super Nice :3

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB