Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The CodeIgniter Foundation is finally here.

Whoa !!!

Great news !!! Just awesome !

I also want to help ! Anything you need, just ask ! 

People keep saying that CI is dead,,, NOW IS THE TIME to show that We are more than alive ! We are the best PHP framework !

Big Grin

Greets from Brazil !

So great news Smile long live CodeIgniter!

Count me on board around YouTube series (french/english), teaching material and any other contribution needed if I can. I'm actually writing a sublime-snippets package for CI4 following the actual docs and keep them in sync with new releases, but have some more promotional projects for our beloved Igniter ^^

We'll talk later, but for know let's party !!!

@Poetawd - Thank you, it is the best! We will be posting requests soon enough, keep a look out.

@AndreiCurelaru - Yes, it is something to celebrate, thank you. Will make sure you are alerted when we post a request list.

MythAuth - This has yet to be decided. There are some great auth libraries available for CI3 but Lonnie is working hard, with other code contributors, on CI4 at the moment. The official add-ons may be a little bit down the road at the moment. I would not be suprised if a CI4 port of an existing library becomes an official add-on though. However it might be a completely new re-write, we will have to wait and see on this one.

Paul.

Hi Paul,
How can I be part of the project for testing etc?

Thanks
Eric
Author of m'Manager powered by CodeIgniter

Hi Paul,
I'd like to contribute in any way I can.

Thanks
Rob

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 12:04 AM by jreklund.)

Hello, Paul

Was the CodeIgniter Foundation effectively created according to the wishes of dear JIM PARRY? How can we users collaborate by making donations to the foundation? Is there a Foundation website?
I'm glad to know that the Project will continue.

Thank you very much for your work that has been helping me for several years

Hey Luis -

Thanks for wanting to donate!

The Foundation is a Canadian entity that was formed by Jim. At this time, that is still in flux, and we don't have any way to accept donations to the framework. That is something on the near term goals, though, to help pay for hosting, etc. Ultimately we'd love to be able to pay someone part time to work on it, but that's down that road a ways, I would think.
Thumbs Up 
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020, 10:57 AM by jreklund.)

Very helpful for developers

(03-20-2020, 10:38 AM)kilishan Wrote: Hey Luis -

The Foundation is a Canadian entity that was formed by Jim. At this time, that is still in flux, and we don't have any way to accept donations to the framework. That is something on the near term goals, though, to help pay for hosting, etc. Ultimately we'd love to be able to pay someone part time to work on it, but that's down that road a ways, I would think.
 Thank you very much Kilishan for your reply. I wish you the best as de CI Project Lead.

(03-26-2020, 08:31 AM)Luís Andrade Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 10:38 AM)kilishan Wrote: Hey Luis -

Thank you very much Kilishan for your reply. I wish you the best as de CI Project Lead.
Angel Heart  thanks my bro Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB