Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Important News about Jim Parry and the Project

this is very sad news.  Sad

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 02:17 AM by Susan Burling.)

Wishing you peace to bring you comfort, the courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.” “Jim will remain in our hearts forever.

Very sad news(
Rest in Peace

I am new to codeigniter, thank you Jim for the lead of this great project over the last years.
It will be an honor to continue the way you have started!

RIP Jim.

Lo siento mucho por nosotros. Estoy seguro que Jim "is already with his creator". Espero que Codeigniter continúe mejorando con los que quedan en est mundo. Nada más.

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2020, 12:05 AM by jreklund.)

I wish the Spiritual Plan welcomed you very well because you were very important to all of us who believed in the CodeIgniter Project for many years. Rest in peace, dear friend JIM PARRY.

Thank you very much for dedicating and donating your time to this Great Project which is CodeIgniter.

Like so many others, I'm also saddened to hear about Jim. May he RIP, and also agree that the best way we can honor his legacy is to keep CodeIgniter strong and vibrant and open.

Lonnie, thanks for stepping up and for everything you've already done to get us to this point.

WOW the truth is that it is something very, very sad that you have communicated to us. I hope that all your relatives know how to overcome this painful loss that affects all of your colleagues and especially your relatives.

I can't believe this sad and sad news yet. We know that at least he started from this earthly plane fighting like the champion that is and always will be. Also, knowing that now you will be in a better place

He will be missed!
RIP jim
Thanks
The Next Hint

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB