• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI4 in shared hosting

I have finished Developments how can I upload the project to shared without stress and erros

This thread may be useful:

https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-756...#pid372771
download and make your system directory strict

(03-05-2020, 11:13 PM)John_Betong Wrote: This thread may be useful:

https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-756...#pid372771
Thank you!

You can ftp all the folders and files to your site if you have ftp access, that's how I do mine.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I use RSYNC to upload source files because it not only uploads only modified files but also compresses before uploading.

Once setup a single command only takes a couple of seconds to update changes, far easier than FileZilla.

I am not familiar with FTP.

An inthia discussion we not talking about upload we are talking about accessing the index file in public without need to put /public in the url.

This first reply solve the issue.

@seunex,
> ...we not talking about upload we are talking about accessing the index file in public without need to put /public in the url.

Your original post had no mention of index.php?
> I have finished Developments how can I upload the project to shared without stress and erros

As mentioned to upload a completed project requires the following RSYNC command prompt string:

Code:
rsync -avz /var/www/example.com/public_html/ -e ssh [email protected]:/home/example.com/public_html/

Every file date and timestamp is checked and only modified files are zipped, uploaded and extracted to the online web host. Usually takes a couple of seconds to synchronize a project.

How do you synchronize your projects, how long does it take and do you ever fail to upload every modified file?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew