Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Connections to Admin module other submodules

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 09:03 AM by midav.)

Hi, someone is already doing such a project architecture. For example, we have an Admin module, and I want to connect other modules to it, but it must look for the module we have and look for a specific function in these modules that is responsible for the admin functionality.

Here is an example: We have the main Admin module, and I want it to look for modules in the modules folder such as ModUsers and look at its controller and look for the function that is responsible for the admin part, and I am writing the functional for the admin in the ModUsers module itself. Here in my ModUsers module there will be 4 functions. The first menu in it will be the functional that will transfer the menu itself to the Admin module, then the function responsible for transferring the functionality to the Admin module. And I will write the functionality for the Admin module in the library in the ModUsers module.
Maybe someone did the same, you can tell in which direction to dig Old on the Internet.

I now want to write a kernel for modules so that I can connect them and the kernel will already connect them to myself. How would modules expand my core, namely entities (Admin, Cabinet, Site)

A better way of doing it would be to store each modules information into the database,
then have your main admin module load everything for all modules from the database.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

issue resolved

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB