• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Job for a developer

Bug 
Hi,
I am looking to hire a good developer in codeigniter to help with my delivery web application. I would like to make few changes and add some new functionalities. I will eventually build an API in order to develop iOS and Android apps.
A young developer opened to challenges is welcome.
Compensation will be based on tasks and small projects.

Hello,
you can reach me at [email protected]
Thanks.

Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype -  live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on [email protected]
thanks
charles L

(06-17-2020, 02:09 PM)selectiveform Wrote: Hi,
I am looking to hire a good developer in codeigniter to help with my delivery web application. I would like to make few changes and add some new functionalities. I will eventually build an API in order to develop iOS and Android apps.
A young developer opened to challenges is welcome.
Compensation will be based on tasks and small projects.
Hi,
Greeting,

I will be glad to assist you in your CodeIgniter requirement.
PM sent. Please check.

Regards,
Maria J

(06-17-2020, 11:56 PM)charles_29 Wrote: Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype -  live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on [email protected]
thanks
charles L

Hi,
Here is the website https://fishfee.com
you can first check it out with the following users:
[email protected] and [email protected] both have the same password B_en(2001) and the [email protected], same password again.
Tell me if you will comfortable working on the app with codeigniter v.3
I want to make the driver delivery process dummy proof and create driver payment based on delivery fee model implemented in the admin panel.
I want few addition to the payment system stripe I am using.
Need to create an escrow account process and charge customer after driver confirm delivery pickup.

hello there,

thanks for sharing the details, i have gone through the details and some queries related to it , please let me know where can i reach you so that we can have a discussion and after that i can share you the fix time and cost estimate ,

you can reach me on [email protected]

thanks

Charles L

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in an CI 3.0 and ready to help you. I can create API for an APP and have checked the website also.
Or you can email me at: [email protected] to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Greetings.

I can help in CI development. Have more then 10 yrs experience in API development.
Amjad Farooq,
cell: +923444553686

Hi ,
I hope both of us can better develop web application.
Please let me know suitable time to discuss
E: [email protected]

Regards
Deep
Expert CI Developer, Expertise MVC Framework

Hey! Thank you for this thread as I'm also interested in developers. Follow my website for more info.
read new info about healthcare software development

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew