Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Developer needed for CI3 to CI4 migration

I am currently migrating my CodeIgniter website generator. It is written in CI 3 and generates CI 3 websites. Now I am migrating the website in to CI4 also migrating the web generator code to generate CI4 websites.

Please check the website at thephpcode.com and contact me if you are comfortable working with that. Also please let me know if you have ReactJS knowledge as the Code Generator forms will be migrated as well to use ReactJS currently using KnockoutJS.

I will assign work in modules and negotiate payment for each module before starting the work.

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over e mail amanda at cisinlabs dot com to discuss this further in detail. Or sk-ype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

(06-23-2020, 07:17 AM)msnisha Wrote: I am currently migrating my CodeIgniter website generator. It is written in CI 3 and generates CI 3 websites. Now I am migrating the website in to CI4 also migrating the web generator code to generate CI4 websites.

Please check the website at thephpcode.com and contact me if you are comfortable working with that. Also please let me know if you have ReactJS knowledge as the Code Generator forms will be migrated as well to use ReactJS currently using KnockoutJS.

I will assign work in modules and negotiate payment for each module before starting the work.
Hi,
Greetings,

Yes, I am having 5+ years in React JS and other JS Framework and I will assist you in your requirement.
Please contact me over Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Maria J

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB