Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4 developers in South Africa

I hope this is the right place to ask.

I am formulating a disaster recovery plan for our development house as I was asked the question by a client "What do we do if something happens to you?". With that in mind I would like to start a database of CI4 developers in South Africa.  If there are support for this, we can use the information to setup some online conferences to share ideas etc.

I am sure that some of you have also been asked that question.

Should you be willing just PM me your details, and I promise you will not get any funny emails from me advertising weird stuff.

Thanks

Dirk B.
Abatrans Software
Dirk B.
Abatrans Software
No SEO spam - see forum guidelines

Interesting, 87 views and not one comment or contact. Surely I am not the only one in South Africa.
Dirk B.
Abatrans Software

I'm based in Cape Town. Have been developing with CI3 for five years and started recently with CI4.

Frank.

Jaaa... I'm a complete hack (on most things, CodeIgniter too), and also live in this sh*thole... sometimes... more so now that pretty much all international flights out have been grounded with this excuse of a flu.

Gary

Thanks guys, no i don't feel alone anymore.
Dirk B.
Abatrans Software

Hey, Im also a codeigniter developer in SA, nice to know that we are growing. I am impressed with CI4, I think it rocks.

I have recently joined a South African Developers Slack group and created a CodeIgniter Channel. Please feel free to sign up as well https://zatech.co.za/
Dirk B.
Abatrans Software

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB