Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Issues at the install
Bug 

Hello, my  name is Pablo irungaray, and i have some issue with ci4 i came from ci3l.

I am using LinuxMint at my local machine,  xampp(apachefriends) and  i download the zip and put the content at my folder. But  when i am trying to see if it is working  i have  this issue

"Warning: require(): Filename cannot be empty in /home/irunga1/proyectos/moftu/public/index.php on line 32

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /home/irunga1/proyectos/moftu/public/index.php on line 32".

I was watching so many tutorials but i do not know how  to solve that issue. Could someone explain me what i m doing wrong.

tks

Did you do any changes to the folder structure or files before running it the first time?

(08-23-2020, 12:03 AM)jreklund Wrote: Did you do any changes to the folder structure or files before running it the first time?
Hello, no im not  i am just copy and paste the downloaded and uncompressed files. Do you know what i m doing wrong

tks for your help.

Pablo

No, could you copy and paste your index.php file?

Put it inside [ php ] your code here [/ php] please, so what we can more easily read it. (Without all spaces of course)

It seems that realpath is returning false on line 16. Thats why the require is on an empty string.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB