CodeIgniter Forums

Full Version: How badly do we want ORM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

El Forum

[eluser]PeterB[/eluser]
Did anyone get any further with ORM replacement? I was searching looking for any pre-made doctrine integration and found this thread; I'd consider otehr ORMs as well, but already have experience of doctrine.

El Forum

El Forum

[eluser]PeterB[/eluser]
Thanks Jon!

El Forum

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello Developers,

I read the article wiki-article about doctrine and CI. Is it possible in a easy way to access to the doctrine-models in this way:

Code:
$this->load->model('somedoctrinemodel')

or is that the meaning of a 'native' integration?

thanks for ur interesting so far.

El Forum

[eluser]Jilani Jidni[/eluser]
Hello Mates

Actually I am thinking to use ORM into my new project. couple of days ago I found IgnitedRecord here http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/78305/ and some others ORM. Today I found Doctrine. I want to know which one is stable or which ORM we will be flexible to use with CI.

Please help me to take the decision.

Thanks in advance

El Forum

[eluser]m4rw3r[/eluser]
IgnitedRecord is perfectly compatible with both CodeIgniter and PHP 4.

And I'll guess that 0.2.0 is quite stable, even if the manual needs to be finished and some polishing is left to do.
(but I need more testers Tongue)

El Forum

[eluser]Jilani Jidni[/eluser]
[quote author="m4rw3r" date="1219178434"]IgnitedRecord is perfectly compatible with both CodeIgniter and PHP 4.

And I'll guess that 0.2.0 is quite stable, even if the manual needs to be finished and some polishing is left to do.
(but I need more testers Tongue)[/quote]

I will be one of the tester you need :-) response here soon.
Pages: 1 2 3