CodeIgniter Forums

Full Version: Page href Problem in menu bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new in CodeIgniter .. I want To create a sample basic site Using Codeigniter ... Create a sample Menu bar  using Youtube videos to to make a code .. but not working .. Plz view the following pages and solve my problem or Give a Solutions for that .. Thank U ....! Tongue  [attachment=49][attachment=51][attachment=50][attachment=52]
(12-26-2014, 03:12 AM)Chandini Wrote: [ -> ]I am new in CodeIgniter .. I want To create a sample basic site Using Codeigniter ... Create a sample Menu bar  using Youtube videos to to make a code .. but not working .. Plz view the following pages and solve my problem or Give a Solutions for that .. Thank U ....! Tongue  

check your view files . and create if u dont have. and then try again
Try this url localhost/basicsite/index.php/site/home

For proper urls you have to include a htacces in your document root like

PHP Code:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase 
/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond 
%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule 
^(.*)$ index.php?/$[L

then you should be able to call your linke Try this url localhost/basicsite/site/home
(12-26-2014, 08:02 AM)paju89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2014, 03:12 AM)Chandini Wrote: [ -> ]I am new in CodeIgniter .. I want To create a sample basic site Using Codeigniter ... Create a sample Menu bar  using Youtube videos to to make a code .. but not working .. Plz view the following pages and solve my problem or Give a Solutions for that .. Thank U ....! Tongue  

check your view files . and create if u dont have. and then try again

this is My view folder ...
(12-26-2014, 09:07 AM)Rufnex Wrote: [ -> ]Try this url localhost/basicsite/index.php/site/home

For proper urls you have to include a htacces in your document root like

PHP Code:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase 
/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond 
%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule 
^(.*)$ index.php?/$[L

then you should be able to call your linke Try this url localhost/basicsite/site/home

Angel

Thanks ... Its Working ... but Mod_rewrite(htaccess) .. file copy from github.com but I dont know the what the use of htaccess file and how to create that file...?
htacces tells your server (apache) about your rules in this case your rewrite rules for the urls. You simple have to create a file in the document root with the content above and name it .htaccess .. thats all.