CodeIgniter Forums

Full Version: Need help related to my codeigniter wallpaper script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@jreklund, again thank you!

You gave me the hint.

This works.

PHP Code:
$haystack = array('1','2','3','4','5','6'); 

Regards,
Hello!

A new unknown for me. Undecided

When I try to add a wallpaper to favorites, returns me this error: "Wallpaper hash doesn't exists."

I think I managed to find where's the problem, but I don't know how to solve it.

There are 2 php files that are involved here:

1st is named wall_model.php

PHP Code:
class Wall_model extends WS_model
{

public function getWallpaperByHASH($hash)

{

$this->wallpaperTemplate();

$this->db->where('w.wallpaper_hash'$hash);

return $this->row();

}

2nd

PHP Code:
  $hash $this->input->post('hash');

$this->load->model('wall_model');

$wallpaper $this->wall_model->getWallpaperByHASH($hash); // if i replace here "$hash" with the number of the hash wallpaper the favorite was successful registered.
//i think the hash is not loaded, that is why the error message. Can someone tell me if the code from "wall_model.php" is right? 

Thank you!
(01-20-2018, 04:14 AM)stand Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

A new unknown for me. Undecided

When I try to add a wallpaper to favorites, returns me this error: "Wallpaper hash doesn't exists."

I think I managed to find where's the problem, but I don't know how to solve it.

There are 2 php files that are involved here:

1st is named wall_model.php

PHP Code:
class Wall_model extends WS_model
{

public function getWallpaperByHASH($hash)

{

$this->wallpaperTemplate();

$this->db->where('w.wallpaper_hash'$hash);

return $this->row();

}

2nd

PHP Code:
  $hash $this->input->post('hash');

$this->load->model('wall_model');

$wallpaper $this->wall_model->getWallpaperByHASH($hash); // if i replace here "$hash" with the number of the hash wallpaper the favorite was successful registered.
//i think the hash is not loaded, that is why the error message. Can someone tell me if the code from "wall_model.php" is right? 

Thank you!

Check the $this->input->post('hash'); value
(01-20-2018, 04:51 AM)Paradinight Wrote: [ -> ]Check the $this->input->post('hash'); value

I'm not sure what to check at this value. Huh

To replace with something?

To delete it?
In the form where you "add favorites", somehow 'hash' aren't populated or incorrect value.
You need to find the file that adds 'hash' value to that page.
(01-20-2018, 06:26 AM)jreklund Wrote: [ -> ]In the form where you "add favorites", somehow 'hash' aren't populated or incorrect value.
You need to find the file that adds 'hash' value to that page.

Yes, just a trailing slash "/" was missing in file where send the post. (I made all URLs to be 301 redirected with an end trailing slash "/" and this one from file, don't had a "/" and every time when was called it redirects to the version with the "/" and the hash wasn't sent. I hope you understand what i meant to say Smile .

Now, once i added "/" in this file where the ajax call is made, no redirect and works.

Again, @jreklund thank you for your explanation.
Hi,

How to trim  the word "tags" from URL that is generated through this line of code:

$config['first_url'] = $config['base_url'] . $get_method;

The URL looks like this:

_example.com/tags/tags/?page=2  [This is WRONG. The 2nd "tags" from url is wrong.]
_example.com/tags/?page=2 [This is CORRECT.]

PHP Code:
public function index()

{

$data = array();

$data['url'] = $this->route_links->get('tags_index_page'); // the word for 'tags_index_page' is "tags" and is ok to work the tags page, but the pagination is generated wrong because of this.

$this->load->model(array('wallpaper_model''category_model'));

$filter['per_page'] = $config['per_page'] = $this->config->item('items_per_page') * 3;

$page_number = (int)$this->input->get('page');

$filter['offset'] = $data['offset'] = ($page_number ? ($page_number 1) * $config['per_page'] : 0);

$data['total_count'] = $this->wallpaper_model->get_tags($filter + array('count' => true));

$data['top_count'] = $this->wallpaper_model->get_tags($filter + array('top_count' => true)) * 1.3;

//Initialize Pagination

$config['base_url'] = $data['url'];

$config['total_rows'] = $data['total_count'];

$config['custom_query_string'] = true;

$config['page_query_string'] = true;

$config['query_string_segment'] = 'page';

if (!empty($_GET)) {

$get_method $this->frontend_helper->get_query_string(array('page'));

$config['prefix'] = ($get_method $get_method '&' '?') . 'page=';

$config['first_url'] = $config['base_url'] . $get_method// how to trim the 'tags' word that is generated in links

} else {

$config['prefix'] = '';

}

PS: I tried to use RTRIM, but I think I didn't write in the right place and don't work.
rtrim will delete both /tags/tags/ and /tags/, so that's no good.

All links come from:
$data['url'] = $this->route_links->get('tags_index_page');

So it's that functions fault.
(01-25-2018, 09:09 AM)jreklund Wrote: [ -> ]rtrim will delete both /tags/tags/ and /tags/, so that's no good.

All links come from:
$data['url'] = $this->route_links->get('tags_index_page');

So it's that functions fault.

Thanks @jreklund , but i wondered how it works on pagination for resolutions and i found the answer:

If anyone sometime will need, for me the solution was to add " = current_url()".

$config['base_url'] = $data['url']  = current_url();

Smile

Cheers!
Hi again!

I have a new situation that i can't find a solution. Sad

[Image: preview.jpg]

This is the code that generates the link:

Code:
<a class="good-res hide" href="<?php echo $this->route_links->build_link('wallpaper_preview', $search_replace); ?>"><i class="fa fa-eye"></i> <span class="hidden-mb">Open</span> <span class="screen_width"></span>x<span class="screen_height"></span></a>

('wallpaper_preview', $search_replace) is this: wallpaper/{W_SLUG}_{W_HASH}/{R_WIDTH}x{R_HEIGHT}

==================================

The link from html source code looks like this: uhdwallpapers.org/wallpaper/daenerys-targaryen_6548/{R_WIDTH}x{R_HEIGHT}/

What to do to be like this: uhdwallpapers.org/wallpaper/daenerys-targaryen_6548/1920x1080/

===================================

Thanks for any suggestions!
Pages: 1 2 3 4