CodeIgniter Forums

Full Version: Few links are not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the scenario.... Those are not working. Can you help me please. 
Dropdown list is working but My Profile, Help, Change Password and Logout links are not working. 

<ul class="user-info-menu right-links list-inline list-unstyled">
  <li class="dropdown user-profile"> <a href="#" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown"> <i class="fa fa-user"></i> <span><?php echo h($UserArr['User']['name']);?><i class="fa-angle-down"></i> </span> </a>
    <ul class="dropdown-menu user-profile-menu list-unstyled">
      <li><?php echo $this->Html->link('<i class="fa-user"></i>'.__('My Profile'),array('controller' => 'Users','action' => 'myProfile'),array('escape'=>false));?></li>
      <li><?php echo $this->Html->link('<i class="fa-info"></i>'.__('Help'),array('controller' => 'Helps','action' => 'index'),array('escape'=>false));?></li>
      <li><?php echo $this->Html->link('<i class="fa-cog"></i>'.__('Change Password'),array('controller' =>'Users','action' =>'changePass'),array('escape'=>false));?></li>
      <li class="last"><?php echo $this->Html->link('<i class="fa fa-power-off"></i>'.__('Logout'),array('controller' =>'Users','action'=>'logout'),array('escape' => false));?></li>
    </ul>
Next time you post please use the code tags it's to hard to read your code like that.
@sksabbirali,

What does $this->Html->link() do? What link is it outputting? What should the link be?