Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 15,540
» Latest member: maxeve
» Forum threads: 70,593
» Forum posts: 363,037

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
How use __set in driver c...
Forum: General Help
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 11
[Solved] Implement Mpdf
Forum: CodeIgniter 4 Support
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3   » Views: 83
How to include TinyFileMa...
6 hours ago
» Replies: 5   » Views: 171
CodeIgniter 4 Components
Forum: CodeIgniter 4 Roadmap
6 hours ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 5,678
Session library not garba...
Forum: Libraries & Helpers
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 37
Entity fields not saving ...
9 hours ago
» Replies: 3   » Views: 170
How to get view into a va...
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 24
How block IP in PHP?
10 hours ago
» Replies: 8   » Views: 140
Upgrading and determining...
Yesterday, 03:16 PM
» Replies: 3   » Views: 71
Classmap not loaded?
Forum: Libraries & Helpers
Yesterday, 02:35 PM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 46

calendar class
Posted by: El Forum - 07-05-2007, 05:49 AM - Forum: Archived Libraries & Helpers - Replies (2)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Please how do i add data (events) to individual cells in the calendar?

PHP editor
Posted by: El Forum - 07-05-2007, 03:50 AM - Forum: Archived General Discussion - Replies (92)

[eluser]phicarre[/eluser]
Hello everybody,

I discovered today CodeIgniter. I saw the video tutorials and I ask you what is the tool used for PHP editing in the video ?

Regards,

path instead of baseurl
Posted by: El Forum - 07-05-2007, 03:49 AM - Forum: Archived General Discussion - Replies (1)

[eluser]markos151[/eluser]
Hi

I'm new to CI ( great work, thx) an have following problem:
I don't like use full url "http://www.mydomain.com/mypath/images/a.jpg" within links
I want use "/mypath/images/a.jpg".

I need function like:

function baseurl_path(){
$base= base_url();
$f= '/.*'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].'/';
$b= preg_replace($f, '', $base);
return b;
}
Can I find it in CI or not?

regards
markos151

Inserting multiple db rows?
Posted by: El Forum - 07-05-2007, 03:26 AM - Forum: Archived Development & Programming - Replies (3)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi All,
Hopefully this is an easy question.
I'm new to ci and I want to insert multiple rows into my db, I've searched the forums and been unable to find anything. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
dizzynutter

Pagination problem with parameters
Posted by: El Forum - 07-05-2007, 02:40 AM - Forum: Archived Development & Programming - No Replies

[eluser]woracal[/eluser]
hi all!

Stuck with pagination.

My URL is something like this

/index.php/category/getcategory/1 where 1 is the category number i need to display. Also need pagination on the page.

I'm currently using this in my controller

$config['base_url'] = base_url().'index.php/category/getcategory/'.$categoryid.'/'.$offset;

I've also set the $config['uri_segment'] = 4; so that it picks up the 4th elemsnt in the URI for pagination. Also tried different combinations. Still doesn't work!

REALLY appreciate any help. Stuck with this for a day now!

CodeIgniter & Network Solutions
Posted by: El Forum - 07-04-2007, 10:03 PM - Forum: Archived Development & Programming - Replies (4)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I recently migrated all of my sites over from a dedicated server to a shared Network Solutions server. I uploaded a fresh copy of CI to the server, pointed my browser to the domain, and it seemed to work fine, loading up the Welcome controller. I then went in and created a "Hello World" controller. I pointed my browser to <domain>/index.php/helloworld, waited about 45 seconds, and was then greeted with the following error:

Quote:Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

The page title is: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

I then tried to go to <domain>/index.php/welcome to see if I could load the default controller that way, but received the same "503" response.

I have set up a subdirectory off of my main site to display this error. If you go to http://carnevaledesign.com/ci, the "Welcome" controller loads perfectly. If you go to http://carnevaledesign.com/ci/index.php/welcome, it will crank away for about a minute and then slap you with a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" response. Just in case it will be of any help, you can view the phpinfo by going here: http://carnevaledesign.com/ci/phpinfo.php

After hours of digging through the forums and Google, I tried several possible resolutions, all to no success. I'm not quite sure what to do at this point. I really, really don't want to leave the CI framework... please let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

Pagination: The missing [previous] link
Posted by: El Forum - 07-04-2007, 03:49 PM - Forum: Archived General Discussion - No Replies

[eluser]liquid_t[/eluser]
Hi there.

I'm implementing CI's pagination class for my photo gallery and it's working pretty well. I noticed that the default behavior was to lop off page links that were outside of the "num_links" parameter. I didn't really like this too much so I made the number higher (like 10) to be able to have all page links shown on every page. The only problem now is that I never get a "previous" link, just the "next" link...

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

T

URI routing with subdirectory
Posted by: El Forum - 07-04-2007, 02:17 PM - Forum: Archived Development & Programming - Replies (2)

[eluser]Lark[/eluser]
I've found a weird error while working with URI-routing. Maybe the problem has something to do with my use of subdirectories.

I want to route a ID to a class without defining any method. The class is in a subdirectory.

Code:
$route["subdir/myclass/(\d+)"] = "subdir/myclass/index/$1";

Now I can't receive the ID in my index method.

Code:
function index($id = 0)
    {
            echo $id;
    }

But the funny thing is that if I rewrite the route like this it will work.

Code:
$route["subdir/myclass/(\d+)"] = "subdir/myclass/index/something/$1";

I've added the "something" in the URI.

Is this a bug?

mulithreading
Posted by: El Forum - 07-04-2007, 12:59 PM - Forum: Archived Development & Programming - Replies (4)

[eluser]unosoft[/eluser]
I am wondering if there was a way that we can load the view and then in the background do some other database inserts.

For example:
$this->load->view(’vquick’);
$this->MTag->insertRecords(); --&gt; I would like this insert to happen in a separate thread so that user does not have to wait for the insert to complete.

Kumar

p.s: Sorry...this is not a cross post. I posted this message in the Lounge forum accidentally earlier.

Two conflicting _version() methods in the svn mssql_driver.php
Posted by: El Forum - 07-04-2007, 10:39 AM - Forum: Archived Development & Programming - No Replies

[eluser]Rick Jolly[/eluser]
A patch to fix the insert_id() method of the mssql_driver introduced a duplicate _version() method on svn.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew