Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Impelement social network with CI3

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015, 10:49 AM by scion.)

Hi guys!

How u think is it real to make this is site by one person?
http://stocktwits.com/
cause i thinking that this is social network and it unreal to do something like that with one man and if so this is must be deadlines very long time
how do u think?
from your professional look

Implement with CI3

Can it be done by one person? Sure. The social aspect of it is probably not the most difficult part, though, since it's mostly tracking relationships and comments, neither of which are difficult. The harder part is likely dealing with the statistics on the stocks. A very basic version of Twitter could be written in a few days by a single person, if they knew what they were doing. It likely wouldn't be pretty, and definitely wouldn't have all of the features, but it would be possible.

Would it take a while to do that site as a one-man show? Probably, yes. Only you can say how long it would take you though. And the only way to do that is to chart out all of the features and tasks the site has to do, then estimate the time for each one. Then double the time estimate because we're never right when the project is that big. Smile
Thumbs Up 
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015, 02:11 PM by scion.)

Thank u very much,that's what I want to know!

Triple the estimated time. Smile
Wink 

(12-02-2015, 03:46 PM)ivantcholakov Wrote: Triple the estimated time. Smile

Yeah, something like that Undecided

(12-02-2015, 12:57 PM)kilishan Wrote: Then double the time estimate because we're never right when the project is that big. Smile

Haha good advice! I always underestimate the time when evaluating a project!
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

(12-06-2015, 10:10 AM)includebeer Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 12:57 PM)kilishan Wrote: Then double the time estimate because we're never right when the project is that big. Smile

Haha good advice! I always underestimate the time when evaluating a project!

Unfortunately, my boss, too Undecided

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB