Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Do you have a hobby?

Do you have a hobby?

Aside from computer programming?

Model aircraft. Quadcopters and helis. I've recently gotten into making knives.

Backpacking, Running, Mt Biking, Paddle Boarding...

Outdoor stuff...

No. How sad am I....

Playing the guitar and singing really badly - in coding breaks.

Watching Netflix - when I am too tired to code any more.

Do they count?

Lately for me; woodworking, firearms, reloading ammunition, fishing, refurbishing axes. I'm going camping in the desert soon, so camping (if that's a hobby).

Wow, that is a great list. I wish firearms were more readily accessible here in the UK. I went clay pigeon shooting for the first time recently and it was incredibly good fun. You sound a bit of a survivalist. I think I would perish quite quickly in a survival situation :-)

(12-21-2016, 12:44 PM)skunkbad Wrote: Lately for me; woodworking, firearms, reloading ammunition, fishing, refurbishing axes. I'm going camping in the desert soon, so camping (if that's a hobby).

firearms, reloading ammunition  

very nice hobbies lol

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2016, 09:06 PM by skunkbad.)

(12-21-2016, 05:44 PM)PaulD Wrote: Wow, that is a great list. I wish firearms were more readily accessible here in the UK. I went clay pigeon shooting for the first time recently and it was incredibly good fun. You sound a bit of a survivalist. I think I would perish quite quickly in a survival situation :-)

I have a pretty robust collection, and actually consider firearms my main hobby. I especially like long range shooting with rifles. You're right though, it is incredibly good fun.

Regarding survival, I think if you're in a metro area your chances of survival go way down if there is a catastrophe. You'd be surprised at your instincts and ability to survive. You are human after all.

(12-21-2016, 06:13 PM)iridion2015 Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 12:44 PM)skunkbad Wrote: Lately for me; woodworking, firearms, reloading ammunition, fishing, refurbishing axes. I'm going camping in the desert soon, so camping (if that's a hobby).

firearms, reloading ammunition  

very nice hobbies lol

I am in the USA, and we do love our guns Smile

Drinking with my folks, playing guitar or eating food that i've never tried before Big Grin
Just a random guy from Internet

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB