Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Do you have a hobby?

Lawn Bowling, and growing tomatoes and rhubarb. Much better since moved to country life style can do computer work and outdoor stuff. But some areas in country no mobile or internet lucky can get internet.
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

(01-13-2017, 03:10 AM)wolfgang1983 Wrote: Lawn Bowling, and growing tomatoes and rhubarb. Much better since moved to country life style can do computer work and outdoor stuff. But some areas in country no mobile or internet lucky can get internet.

I am the worse gardener ever. If I had to grow my own food to survive, I would be dead a long time ago.

I'd vote for camping as a hobby. I should get back into bushwalking again (that's hiking, tramping or rambling in non Australian English Smile )

I potter around in the garden with limited success. My tomatoes are just starting to ripen. The grapevine and the almond tree lile providing some bounty.

Hmmm firearms. I sure could do with something to teach the blackbirds a lesson although I don't think my neighbours would approve of that method.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 03:53 AM by wolfgang1983.)

(01-15-2017, 03:03 AM)llebkered Wrote: I'd vote for camping as a hobby. I should get back into bushwalking again (that's hiking, tramping or rambling in non Australian English Smile )

I potter around in the garden with limited success. My tomatoes are just starting to ripen. The grapevine and the almond tree lile providing some bounty.

Hmmm firearms. I sure could do with something to teach the blackbirds a lesson although I don't think my neighbours would approve of that method.

I all ready do camping once a year around new years four one or two weeks second year back doing it. Lots of places to go in NZ camp sites full up quick for new years book min in Feb each year so ahead of every one else.
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

(01-15-2017, 03:52 AM)wolfgang1983 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 03:03 AM)llebkered Wrote: I'd vote for camping as a hobby. I should get back into bushwalking again (that's hiking, tramping or rambling in non Australian English Smile )

I all ready do camping once a year around new years four one or two weeks second year back doing it. Lots of places to go in NZ camp sites full up quick for new years book min in Feb each year so ahead of every one else.

Yeah, heaps of great places in NZ to camp. School will be back soon and who knows, summer might even arrive soon.

playing football and coding

Travelling, Camping, Music, Dance

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2017, 07:39 AM by dave friend.)

I like just about any outdoor activity - hiking, camping, biking, etc. But my favorite is whitewater canoeing.

Photography and rock climbing. I need to balance my left brain with some creativity and art and rock climbing for physical execise.
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

Biking and Hiking to try to keep fit.  Just moved to a lake region and looking into kayaking for some extra upper body exercise.  Play guitar (for personal enjoyment) and stained glass (foil and lead).  Grand kids' sports and shed building rounds out my day

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB