Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fatal error: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must there

Please help me, I got this error. 
Fatal error: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::write) inE:\xampp\htdocs\desimeals-admin\system\libraries\Session\drivers\Session_files_driver.php on line 49
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Error

Message: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::write)

Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php

Line Number: 49
Backtrace:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. But before i was no issue on session I did not use session in my website. And today I open my website on localhost, it shows the above error. What is this, and how I can remove this error? 
Please give your expertise opinion. Your opinion is very important for me. Thank you advance...

The class in question has been modified, and it shouldn't be - nothing under system/ should be manually modified.

Download CodeIgniter again and replace your system/ directory with a fresh one.

Thank you buddy! I restart apache server, and now it works.

(03-23-2016, 01:34 AM)Narf Wrote: The class in question has been modified, and it shouldn't be - nothing under system/ should be manually modified.

Hello NARF I have a same issue do you have any other condition or situation to resolve this issue please provide me. and please tell me what kind of issue is that.

iRfan

(03-23-2016, 03:35 AM)irfan Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 01:34 AM)Narf Wrote: The class in question has been modified, and it shouldn't be - nothing under system/ should be manually modified.

Hello NARF I have a same issue do you have any other condition or situation to resolve this issue please provide me. and please tell me what kind of issue is that.

iRfan

If you have the same issue, how can you ask me for other "condition or situation"?
If you don't have the same issue, don't hijack the thread.

(03-23-2016, 07:32 AM)Narf Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 03:35 AM)irfan Wrote:

iRfan

If you have the same issue, how can you ask me for other "condition or situation"?
If you don't have the same issue, don't hijack the thread.

What's means don't hijack the thread 

I have install new one codeigniter same issue what's problem

Fatal error: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::gc) inD:\Xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Session\drivers\Session_files_driver.php on line 49
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error
Message: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::gc)
Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php
Line Number: 49
Backtrace:

Severity: Error --> Class CI_Session_redis_driver contains 1 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::open) /var/www/html/testproject/system/libraries/Session/drivers/Session_redis_driver.php 49

Tried all above suggestion. but error still resist. Our Platform is PHP 7.1.1 & Codeigniter 3.1.4 in windows xampp 3.2.2

Redis redis_version:3.2.3, connection type tcp.

Like Narf said if you are getting this error re-download CodeIgniter and replaced the system fold with the new one.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(06-11-2017, 11:42 PM)anand404e Wrote: Severity: Error --> Class CI_Session_redis_driver contains 1 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::open) /var/www/html/testproject/system/libraries/Session/drivers/Session_redis_driver.php 49

Tried all above suggestion. but error still resist. Our Platform is PHP 7.1.1 & Codeigniter 3.1.4 in windows xampp 3.2.2

Redis redis_version:3.2.3, connection type tcp.

opcache bug

deactivate opcache

I'm also seeing this issue intermittently (restarting Apache resolves).

My setup is:
- Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit
- CI 3.1.5
- PHP 7.1.8 (also seen using 7.1.2, as well as 5.6)
- Apache 2.4.25 (stand-alone, not WAMP or XAMPP)
- MariaDB 10.1.4

Settings:
- opcache is disabled
- have seen using both file and database sessions driver

Super frustrating issue. At the moment, I'm locked into a Windows environment. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB