Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter interview questions and answers.

Hello EveryOne,
I need collection of codeigniter Questions & Answers for Interview.
If anyone have(doc,pdf etc..) then please send me at sahmed@tecziq.com.

Thanks.
Web Developer

(06-15-2017, 04:08 AM)Php Wrote: Hello EveryOne,

Thanks.

Why not in this thread?

(06-15-2017, 04:31 AM)Paradinight Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 04:08 AM)Php Wrote: Hello EveryOne,

Thanks.

Why not in this thread?

If you have any types of files related CI then can send.
Web Developer

Google Search is your Friend...
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Don't google it, Bing it. https://www.bing.com/

Or, for privacy, duckduckgo : https://duckduckgo.com/

Are you interviewing for a job, or the interviewer?

1) If you're interviewing for a job and don't know CodeIgniter, nothing we can provide will help you get that job.

2) If you're the interviewer, shouldn't you know CodeIgniter? You'd have no way to know if the answers to your questions were correct. The questions you'd be asking would potentially be answered in a variety of ways, and you'd be clueless as to whether the answer was bad, good, great, terrible, etc.

(06-15-2017, 08:42 AM)skunkbad Wrote: Are you interviewing for a job, or the interviewer?

1) If you're interviewing for a job and don't know CodeIgniter, nothing we can provide will help you get that job.

2) If you're the interviewer, shouldn't you know CodeIgniter? You'd have no way to know if the answers to your questions were correct. The questions you'd be asking would potentially be answered in a variety of ways, and you'd be clueless as to whether the answer was bad, good, great, terrible, etc.

hi @skunkbad,
I am searching job on CI that's why I asked about Ci Interview Questions and answers.
Web Developer

If you can't even do this on your own, maybe you shouldn't look for a CI related job

(06-20-2017, 02:31 AM)Martin7483 Wrote: If you can't even do this on your own, maybe you shouldn't look for a CI related job

What the hell are you talking. Angry
Web Developer

Maybe my response was a bit harsh, my apologies for that.

But I do get the idea that you have little to no experience with CodeIgniter. If you know CodeIgniter, any related questions during the job interview should be easy to answer.
The community can give you a mountain of questions with answers, but that is no guarantee the interviewer will ask any of those questions provided by us.

In my experience, they will give you a task that you will need to complete to prove your knowledge of the framework needed for the job that you want. So even then, what you are asking is irrelevant.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB