Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
404 Page Not Found The page you requested was not found.

Hi friends, I'm Luis
You could help me please
I encounter this error 404 I want to make an intranet with codeigniter 3 and when I upload it to my server I get this error 404

Currently I still have the codeigniter architecture, I do not edit the architecture in any moment

[Image: 1.PNG]
This is my configuration to connect to database
[Image: 2.PNG]

This is the configuration of my file config.php

[img] Https://www.cladea.org/codeigniter/3.PNG[/img]

Being on my website and inspecting the web I get an error, that error does not allow me to view my system on the internet

[Image: 4.PNG]

You can also see it in the following url: https://www.cladea.org/cladeaintranet/ 

my file .htacces is the following

Code:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|robots\.txt|sitemap\.xml|plantilla)
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L]

The section template is where I call my files as images, css, js and fonts

Please wait for your help many thanks in advance

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017, 02:36 AM by cybersven.)

What about the controller and routes ?

controller name start with capital later ex: Welcome.php , not welcome.php

What does your directory structure look like? Where have you placed CI and the htaccess file?

This is a common error when you develop on windows PC
the file welcome.php on Windows is the same as Welcome.php
but on a real weberver they are not the same. You must ensure you use Capitals Welcome.php
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

(07-21-2017, 02:35 AM)Cybersven Wrote: What about the controller and routes ?

As I said at the beginning the current structure of this small intranet is based on the original codeigniter architecture, the controller where it should be and the routes in normal operation, because in local mode it works normally

(07-21-2017, 03:35 AM)ashiqul Wrote: controller name start with capital later ex: Welcome.php , not welcome.php

I deleted the file welcome.php because I do not need it and I did not think it would be useful to me with the current codeigniter

(07-21-2017, 04:40 AM)Martin7483 Wrote: What does your directory structure look like? Where have you placed CI and the htaccess file?

With the theme of architecture, everything is in order I have not changed anything since downloading it from the official codeigniter page

(07-26-2017, 07:30 AM)rtenny Wrote: This is a common error when you develop on windows PC
the file welcome.php on Windows is the same as Welcome.php
but on a real weberver they are not the same. You must ensure you use Capitals Welcome.php

I currently work with windows 8 and normal codeigniter works for me in local modom but if you delete the file welcome.php

Do you think that the lack of files welcome affects the operation of codeigniter?

Is Cladeaintranet a dir name or your controller?
1. if it is a controller then CI look for a function called index(). How about you adding a simple function i.e
function index(){
echo 'it works';
}

2. Also if it is a directory then what are you calling on that Url?

3. Or assume you called it by route then that name needs also point to what controller and function

Regards

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB