Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Best 2017 CI 3 Tutorials for Newbie?

Any recommendations for online articles/videos on CI 3? There is a lot of CI tutorials out there and most are old.  I am a mid-level PHP developer but new to CI.  Any recommendations are appreciated!

This is FREE Course from Udemy

CodeIgniter framework basic tutorial - (version 3 & above)

Avenir

WebEasyStep

FormGet CodeIgniter Tutorial

These are just a few if you need more Google Search is your friend

Search: CodeIgniter 3 Tutorials.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(08-10-2017, 04:11 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: This is FREE Course from Udemy

CodeIgniter framework basic tutorial - (version 3 & above)

Avenir

WebEasyStep

FormGet CodeIgniter Tutorial

These are just a few if you need more Google Search is your friend

Search: CodeIgniter 3 Tutorials.

Thank you for these recommendations!

(08-10-2017, 08:31 AM)ZosoKat Wrote: Any recommendations for online articles/videos on CI 3? There is a lot of CI tutorials out there and most are old.  I am a mid-level PHP developer but new to CI.  Any recommendations are appreciated!

I just used the CI  Tutorial
That explains how things work in CI and for me that was enough to get started and do some simple project.
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

(08-11-2017, 08:42 AM)rtenny Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 08:31 AM)ZosoKat Wrote: Any recommendations for online articles/videos on CI 3? There is a lot of CI tutorials out there and most are old.  I am a mid-level PHP developer but new to CI.  Any recommendations are appreciated!

I just used the CI  Tutorial
That explains how things work in CI and for me that was enough to get started and do some simple project.

I have worked through some of those tutorials but they are limited if you run into issues and need to troubleshoot.

echo and var_dump are great for problem solving.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

after you have done the basic codeigniter 3 tutorials
take a look at these free tutorial videos - they are old, its covering codeigniter 2
but they are still some of the best codeigniter tutorials, and the code is basically the same in CI 3
each video shows you from start to finish building practical apps in short videos

https://code.tutsplus.com/series/codeign...-net-17602

(08-11-2017, 12:14 PM)cartalot Wrote: after you have done the basic codeigniter 3 tutorials
take a look at these free tutorial videos - they are old, its covering codeigniter 2
but they are still some of the best codeigniter tutorials, and the code is basically the same in CI 3
each video shows you from start to finish building practical apps in short videos

https://code.tutsplus.com/series/codeign...-net-17602

Thanks cartalot!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB