Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
¿Someone want to help translate the Framewoek to spanish at codeigniter.es?

¿Someone want to help translate the Framewoek to spanish at codeigniter.es?

I am translating  the user guide together some any friends. But we need some help.

You can see the web Codeigniter en Español

Thanks!
No SEO spam, per forum policy

Is possible to do this without prior authorization from BCIT?

@falko The framework is open-source, so the community is free to make translations.

User guide translations are undertakings of regional user groups, and not official.

(09-29-2017, 11:57 AM)ciadmin Wrote: @falko The framework is open-source, so the community is free to make translations.

User guide translations are undertakings of regional user groups, and not official.

Thank you! Nice.

Is possible to translate it on my language and add some customizations to the site?

For example, add an extra menu "Find a developer" or something like.

(10-02-2017, 05:16 PM)falko Wrote: Is possible to translate it on my language and add some customizations to the site?

For example, add an extra menu "Find a developer" or something like.

You *could* do that, but you would want to make sure that any such changes are clearly NOT part of the user guide.
You would not want to give the impression that the project endorses specific developers, and that such endorsement is built into the user guide.

You could make a regional group site, part of which is the user guide (translated), and part of which is clearly region-specific, and created/maintained by people in that region.

(09-29-2017, 11:57 AM)ciadmin Wrote: @falko The framework is open-source, so the community is free to make translations.

Thanks for you answer. I am only want to help the CI community. Anybody want to help can collaborate with me, for now we are four in the same team. We have create one repository in GitHub. 

https://github.com/miguelgomezsa/codeign...suario-esp

Our main objetive is translate the user guide for help to the rest of people that they are want to learn CI
No SEO spam, per forum policy

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB