Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Which browser do you guys recommend?

Chrome for personal use, and it's very easy to use the developer tools in reading html, css, js. Also my PC is slow - so it wins in that regard as well. Chrome has a lot of good SEO and web development plugins. For testing stuff prior release for client's approval: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Yandex, Internet Explorer 9 I think covers most internet users in my country. To see how stuff breaks in old browsers - Safari browser for windows (it's like version 5 or something that is available for download.)

And Tor browser to search for "forbidden" stuff (torrents).

Yeah I have a friend who uses the Tor browser all the time...

I use Chrome which is best to use and easy to use gives the accurate suggestion.

I use Chrome which is best to use and easy to use gives the accurate suggestion.

I use Chrome, Firefox and Opera Neon. Did you try this one https://www.opera.com/computer/neon ? If so, what you guys think about it? I personallny thought it will be a bit better but I like it still.
Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it  Huh Huh 

Google chrome as it is light and user friendly.

No doubt, both for work and for general use, it's Firefox and Chrome

Web Browsers are software installed on your PC. To access the Web, you need a web browser, such as Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
There are four leading web browsers − Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, and Safari, but there are many others browsers available.
The right web browser can make a huge difference to your everyday browsing – whether your priority is faster performance, better security or more flexibility through downloadable extensions.
Firefox recently received its biggest update in 13 years, and it's so impressive, it's propelled the browser to the top of our list.

With my Personal Experience I Recommend Chrome

Use firefox: firebug addons for firefox for developer

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB