Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
General forum question

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 03:32 AM by Serializable.)

In my browser this forums looks like the attached file. What is the idea of the empty space on the left?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There should not be a space to the left. This looks like a CSS issue ... are you blocking any of the referenced files i the HTML, eg using noscript?

That had been fixed after css small fix like in the first post. But every time page reloaded the issue comes again.

Click the three little dots up in the right hand corner and see what your zoom setting is.

Chrome allows zoom settings for every page.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 05:58 AM by Serializable.)

(07-02-2018, 05:47 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: Click the three little dots up in the right hand corner and see what your zoom setting is.
Chrome allows zoom settings for every page.

I use Slimjet and zoom is 100%.
Now checked it in Firefox and rendering is correct.
For instance, Cent browser renders it like in Slimjet.

Which versions of Slimjet and CentBrowser?
Have you tried with Chrome?

(07-02-2018, 03:27 AM)Serializable Wrote: That had been fixed after css small fix like in the first post. But every time page reloaded the issue comes again.

Because the css changes you make to a live site are not saved. You need access to the source files which you won't have in the case of a live site you don't own.

The CSS for the forum comes from MyBB - one of the common themes for it. It hasn't been updated for a few years, and this is the first report of this kind of formatting problem Sad

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 09:38 PM by Serializable.)

(07-02-2018, 10:42 AM)dave friend Wrote: Which versions of Slimjet and CentBrowser?
Have you tried with Chrome?

Cent Browser v3.4.3.39 (Chromium 66.0.3359.181)
SRWare Iron  v65.0.3400.0

Chrome and Opera is the same...

By the way, the forum renders correct even in chrome-based browsers, if I choose the board style as `Default`.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB