Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Book: CodeIgniter 4 Foundations

(11-16-2020, 10:07 AM)kilishan Wrote: Thanks so much everyone!

Just a quick update. My small surgery went fine and I'm mostly recovered now. Just about have the code ready for the next chapter, which just leaves it getting written up next. Hopefully by the weekend the next chapter will be ready. Thanks for your patience.

I'm glad that everything went well in your surgery I hope and you have a speedy recovery Smile bro, we can't wait for the next chapter of the book to come out Smile

(11-16-2020, 10:43 AM)luispastendev Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 10:07 AM)kilishan Wrote: Thanks so much everyone!

Just a quick update. My small surgery went fine and I'm mostly recovered now. Just about have the code ready for the next chapter, which just leaves it getting written up next. Hopefully by the weekend the next chapter will be ready. Thanks for your patience.

I'm glad that everything went well in your surgery I hope and you have a speedy recovery Smile bro, we can't wait for the next chapter of the book to come out Smile
yes i agree glad your on your way to be fighting fit !

Glad to hear that your ok Lonnie welcome back.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

@kilishan,

Take your time and allow your body to heal 100%. Glad that the surgery went well. Looking forward to you completing your book.

Purchased! Thanks for the book, Lonnie!

(Using CodeIgniter since 1.x)

at leanpub it now mentions projects 5- 9 , how can we get updates ? mine ends at project 4

it seems that lonnie stayed in project 4. we can't wait to get the next chapters Smile, happy new year everyone!

I just checked and the book has not been updated yet.

You can always view the book online by viewing the notifications and then selecting pdf or whatever.

Hey all - I apologize. The last 3 months or so my day job has had me working days, nights and many weekends trying to get a project launched so I am behind on a few different things. One of them being the book. To be honest, that left damn near burnt out, but the Christmas break is doing good things for that. Once it's over I'll dive back into the book and start cranking out chapters as fast as I can.

Been there, done that take your time we all know that it will be great.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB