CodeIgniter Forums
Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Discussions (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Archived Development & Programming (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! (/showthread.php?tid=25228)

Pages: 1 2

Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! - El Forum - 12-04-2009

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
Hi all,

I wanted to present you my new website Buildon.net which is a bit of a new concept (seems it doesn't exists yet).

As we have all those numerous CSS galeries all over the web, I found that there was no such place where you can showcase your websites done on your PHP Framework like CodeIgniter.

It's now possible, Buildon.net is live and I invite you to post there the websites you did with CodeIgniter or any other known framework.

Ho and yes, it is build on CodeIgniter Smile

Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! - El Forum - 12-05-2009

[eluser]Jamie Rumbelow[/eluser]
Great idea! Well executed and a beautiful design too!

I'll be submitting my upcoming CI projects on there very soon Wink

Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! - El Forum - 12-09-2009

[eluser]Namaless[/eluser]
I like your project... I added my CI sites.. :-)

Thanks. But which are your projects I didn't get them? When did you add them?

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
Too Pixel, could you add a comments section to each entry?

Edit: One more thing. It's probably a good idea to show which framework was used for each website from the 'gallery' view.

Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! - El Forum - 12-10-2009

I was thinking of adding a comment system to the entries, however that involve too much small problems. The first of them is spam and moderation. Then also I must to rethink how the system works from a user point of view. So the answer for the moment about the comments is no.

Good suggestion for adding the framework name in the gallery view. I added that to my Todo list Smile

Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! - El Forum - 01-03-2010

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
Perhaps it's a good idea to have more technical details. Maybe other additional libraries used or self-coded libraries used, etc. I feel that there are more things I need to see when I see a site using a framework.

Anyway, just a thought

Presenting Buildon.net, the PHP Frameworks showcase! - El Forum - 01-04-2010

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Good project, well designed. Congratulations! But, can output the name of framework, where your display "Visit" and "More details" links? It will be more usable.

[quote author="Demedes" date="1262629733"]But, can output the name of framework, where your display "Visit" and "More details" links? It will be more usable.[/quote]

This has been discussed above and will be integrated in a next update.

[quote author="bargainph" date="1262599333"]Perhaps it's a good idea to have more technical details. Maybe other additional libraries used or self-coded libraries used, etc. I feel that there are more things I need to see when I see a site using a framework.

Anyway, just a thought[/quote]

Can be a good idea. Thanks for suggesting, I will consider this in a next update.