CodeIgniter Forums
PyroCMS v0.9.9 - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Discussions (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Archived Libraries & Helpers (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: PyroCMS v0.9.9 (/showthread.php?tid=25699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

PyroCMS v0.9.9 - El Forum - 04-12-2010

[eluser]coddim[/eluser]
Hi Phil,

The navigation is not a problem, I can do that. I was saying about the all structure (language specific content for each article/page).

I will give it a try and if the project will be working I will contact you, maybe it can be useful for the project.

Regards,
Dimitry

PyroCMS v0.9.9 - El Forum - 04-12-2010

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
If you can track your work with Git I would be more than happy to include any multi-lingual improvements you make to the system.

PyroCMS v0.9.9 - El Forum - 04-15-2010

[eluser]Nurdin Bekkeldiev[/eluser]
Hi Phil,
Thanks for a nice PyroCMS. No I have a few questions.

1. Tinymc is not working at admin panel third part module news.
2. How can I display login box in the frontpage? Or how we can display widgets from different modules on the frontpage?

PS: Now I'm translating to turkish and soon maybe I'll send you language files.

Waiting for reply

[quote author="Nurdin Bekkeldiev" date="1271340893"]How can I display login box in the frontpage? Or how we can display widgets from different modules on the frontpage?[/quote]

Widgets from different modules? Widgets are currently not modular, so you only have RSS, Twitter, HTML and Navigation.

I recently made a Login widget for my other CMS project, so I'll copy that across tonight. It is essentially just a HTML form posting to users/login anyway.

Actually I want to try to make widget of login and user details, in details are the links to change the profile info, adding news. Should I use search widget for my module differently or should I use it inside view in my module?

Now I'm making Hotels reservation and Jobs/Recruit modules for two different companies.

How we can use Views of two different modules in one place?

Thanks a lot,

Waiting for reply.

[quote author="Nurdin Bekkeldiev" date="1271357553"]Actually I want to try to make widget of login and user details, in details are the links to change the profile info, adding news. Should I use search widget for my module differently or should I use it inside view in my module?

Now I'm making Hotels reservation and Jobs/Recruit modules for two different companies.

How we can use Views of two different modules in one place?

Thanks a lot,

Waiting for reply.[/quote]

A widget should just be an intelligent display fragment. Think of it as a view file with some accompanied PHP, so if you want to handle form submissions and stuff like that you should probably post to a module.

Code:
$this->load->view('modulename/viewfile');

Thanks for nice explanation.
Actually I want to make login in the left side of the page. When the clients logins, the list of personal info and links should be on the left side during the site surfing. Let's say, I login to my job application site. After I login, on the left side I need my cv add, cv list, job application list. Or should I control it in my job/recruit module?

Thanks for fast reply.

PyroCMS v0.9.9 - El Forum - 04-16-2010

I have interesting error, can you help me.

My table "section"
When I use this code
Code:
$sections = $this->section_m->get($id);

I have this error

Code:
A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'ik.sections' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM (sections) WHERE `id` = '1'

Inside my model all table names are "section" but why "s" is added? I see at my error.

We use MY_Model for table name conventions and shared get/insert/update methods. If you do not want any of this then extend your models from Model instead.

Code:
class Section extends Model

I actually use this module

Code:
class Section_m extends Model

but when I write this

Code:
$sections = $this->section_m->get($id);

I get the error I indicated above. but when we use get function, it is called from MY_Model but why it adds "s" to the end of my table "section". That is the problem.