CodeIgniter Forums
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Discussions (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Archived Libraries & Helpers (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 (/showthread.php?tid=27435)

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-11-2011

[eluser]Swissv2[/eluser]
Thanks Wayne! I will definitely give that a look this weekend. CI has changed a bit, so its good to see people making progress.

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-12-2011

[eluser]dudel[/eluser]
For me, it`s working in CI 2.0 without that patch you were talking about few post ago ( this one )
Should I be worried?

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-13-2011

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
dudel,

We got a fix in for that issue a couple of weeks ago. No need to patch the core anymore.

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-14-2011

[eluser]dudel[/eluser]
Thank you Ben. I really appreciate what you`re doing here.
Keep up the good work.

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-14-2011

[eluser]Wayne Smallman[/eluser]
[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1299605425"]I am trying to help now so post your controller code.[/quote]Thanks for the reply, and apologies for not replying sooner. I'll be replying to you via private message in a short while.

[eluser]JayArias[/eluser]
are there going to be any facebook support in the future?

JayArias,

Not in the library. You could make an library that relies on or extends Ion Auth for that purpose though if you like.

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-15-2011

[eluser]Maglok[/eluser]
Awesome library.

I have a question. I added a meta to users called 'app_id', which connects the user to an application.

In my delete application function I want to delete both the user and the application. I have the application id, so I am trying to detect if there is a user that has the app_id == application id.

I found the extra_where() function, but I am unsure of how to use it. I could query the meta table and all, but I have a feeling ion auth can do it for me.

This is what I have so far:

Code:
function delete_application($app_id) {
        // Check to see if there is a user connected to the application

echo $this->ion_auth->extra_where("meta.aanmeldig_id = '" . $app_id . "'");

I need the id of the user that has the application connected to it, so I can do a delete_user.

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-16-2011

[eluser]dallen33[/eluser]
Is there a quick guide for updating dx_auth users to ion_auth?

Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2 - El Forum - 03-16-2011

Maglok,

Something like this should do what you need:
Code:
function delete_application($app_id) {
        // Check to see if there is a user connected to the application

$this->ion_auth->extra_where("meta.aanmeldig_id", $app_id);
        $this->ion_auth->get_user($user_id);