CodeIgniter Forums
Do you have a hobby? - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Do you have a hobby? (/showthread.php?tid=66941)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Do you have a hobby? - wolfgang1983 - 01-13-2017

Lawn Bowling, and growing tomatoes and rhubarb. Much better since moved to country life style can do computer work and outdoor stuff. But some areas in country no mobile or internet lucky can get internet.

RE: Do you have a hobby? - skunkbad - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 03:10 AM)wolfgang1983 Wrote: Lawn Bowling, and growing tomatoes and rhubarb. Much better since moved to country life style can do computer work and outdoor stuff. But some areas in country no mobile or internet lucky can get internet.

I am the worse gardener ever. If I had to grow my own food to survive, I would be dead a long time ago.

RE: Do you have a hobby? - llebkered - 01-15-2017

I'd vote for camping as a hobby. I should get back into bushwalking again (that's hiking, tramping or rambling in non Australian English Smile )

I potter around in the garden with limited success. My tomatoes are just starting to ripen. The grapevine and the almond tree lile providing some bounty.

Hmmm firearms. I sure could do with something to teach the blackbirds a lesson although I don't think my neighbours would approve of that method.

RE: Do you have a hobby? - wolfgang1983 - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 03:03 AM)llebkered Wrote: I'd vote for camping as a hobby. I should get back into bushwalking again (that's hiking, tramping or rambling in non Australian English Smile )

I potter around in the garden with limited success. My tomatoes are just starting to ripen. The grapevine and the almond tree lile providing some bounty.

Hmmm firearms. I sure could do with something to teach the blackbirds a lesson although I don't think my neighbours would approve of that method.

I all ready do camping once a year around new years four one or two weeks second year back doing it. Lots of places to go in NZ camp sites full up quick for new years book min in Feb each year so ahead of every one else.

RE: Do you have a hobby? - llebkered - 01-28-2017

(01-15-2017, 03:52 AM)wolfgang1983 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 03:03 AM)llebkered Wrote: I'd vote for camping as a hobby. I should get back into bushwalking again (that's hiking, tramping or rambling in non Australian English Smile )

I all ready do camping once a year around new years four one or two weeks second year back doing it. Lots of places to go in NZ camp sites full up quick for new years book min in Feb each year so ahead of every one else.

Yeah, heaps of great places in NZ to camp. School will be back soon and who knows, summer might even arrive soon.

RE: Do you have a hobby? - Hifzon - 01-29-2017

playing football and coding

RE: Do you have a hobby? - shreya.pandey - 09-26-2017

Travelling, Camping, Music, Dance

RE: Do you have a hobby? - dave friend - 09-28-2017

I like just about any outdoor activity - hiking, camping, biking, etc. But my favorite is whitewater canoeing.

RE: Do you have a hobby? - rtenny - 09-28-2017

Photography and rock climbing. I need to balance my left brain with some creativity and art and rock climbing for physical execise.

RE: Do you have a hobby? - Wolfman - 09-28-2017

Biking and Hiking to try to keep fit.  Just moved to a lake region and looking into kayaking for some extra upper body exercise.  Play guitar (for personal enjoyment) and stained glass (foil and lead).  Grand kids' sports and shed building rounds out my day