CodeIgniter Forums
BackendPro 0.6.1 - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Discussions (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Archived Libraries & Helpers (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: BackendPro 0.6.1 (/showthread.php?tid=7381)

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-09-2008

[eluser]PvOostrom[/eluser]
Small question, where should the assets folder go. My public_html or my app dir?

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-09-2008

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
It should go where ever you want, but if you change it from the normal local (the same level as the system folder) you must update the config settings in modules/page/config/page.php to point the asset folders to the new location.

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-17-2008

[eluser]Tom Glover[/eluser]
Keep getting this error when i try to logon into the admin:
Code:
An Error Was Encountered
Error Number: 1109

Unknown table 'groups.id03_users' in on clause

SELECT users.id, users.username, users.email, users.active, users.last_visit, users.created, users.modified, groups.name `group`, groups.id `group_id` FROM (`103_users` users) JOIN `103_acl_groups` groups ON groups.id03_users.group WHERE users.id = '1'

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-19-2008

Any help?

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-19-2008

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Hi, yes sorry Iv been very busy the last few days trying to get the next version polished off and missed your thread. OK so by the look of things did you try to change the name of the tables in the database? Maybe the table prefix or something.

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-20-2008

[quote author="adamp1" date="1213911780"]Hi, yes sorry Iv been very busy the last few days trying to get the next version polished off and missed your thread. OK so by the look of things did you try to change the name of the tables in the database? Maybe the table prefix or something.[/quote]

Changes all table names from 'be_' to ''. so that it used all the default CI prefix, which is set to '103_'.

The actual fault is this:

Code:
SELECT users.id, users.username, users.email, users.active, users.last_visit, users.created, users.modified, groups.name `group`, groups.id `group_id` FROM (`103_users` users) JOIN `103_acl_groups` groups ON groups.id03_users.group WHERE users.id = '1'

It should be this:

Code:
SELECT users.id, users.username, users.email, users.active, users.last_visit, users.created, users.modified, groups.name `group`, groups.id `group_id` FROM (`103_users` users) JOIN `103_acl_groups` groups ON groups.id=103_users.group WHERE users.id = '1'

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-21-2008

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Umm don't understand why that is doing that, the query in question is created by Active record. I will try a fresh install of BeP and remove the table name like you have done.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
I have done what you said, and got rid of the backendpro table prefix and made 103_ the default database prefix in config/database.php but can't emulate the query being created incorrectly.

What version of BeP are you using (download/SVN) ?. Also what version of CI? I just don't understand how the query can be wrong since its made using Active Record

[eluser]Walt Kirspel[/eluser]
I've just downloaded the current version of BackendPro to try out.

Installed fine without incident. I was able to register myself. I can access the control panel fine.

But when I try to manually - through the control panel - add a new member, nothing happens. I go to CREATE MEMBER. I enter the info. I click SAVE. And nothing happens. The control panel stays on that page (i.e. CREATE MEMBER).

When I go back and look at Members, no new member has been added.

I have a feeling I am missing something easy. But don't see it yet.

Thanks.

Walt

BackendPro 0.6.1 - El Forum - 06-22-2008

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
@Walt: Can you check the error logs for anything? So no messages at all come up? Are you filling in all the fields fully? Could you see if you can do anything else in the control panel. E.g change the site name in the settings area. Add a new user group etc.