CodeIgniter Forums
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2 - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: Archived Discussions (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Archived Libraries & Helpers (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2 (/showthread.php?tid=8451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2 - El Forum - 08-12-2008

[eluser]webberoo[/eluser]
[quote author="Rob Stefanussen" date="1218577920"]CodeExtinguisher looks great, thanks for the hard work put into it. I was just skimming through this 30 page thread, it looks like a lot of code revisions have been discussed. The latest version seems to be the one on the first post. Also, SVN doesn't seem to really have any updates either. Is there any version that has some of these code revisions rolled in?[/quote]

At this time I don't think there is a later revision. Having said that RC14 is fine to use and most of the revisions are centered around plugins. Jtaby is currently hard at work building a new website for codex so don't expect a updated version any time soon.

Thanks for the kind words dbelanger. Glad I could help someone out.

CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2 - El Forum - 08-13-2008

[eluser]OOBE[/eluser]
Thank you so much about the tinymce plugin, webberoo :lol:

My problem is when I put more than one class: Editor item, it only show one.

TinyMCE version: TinyMCE 3.1.0.1 stable

[quote author="OOBE" date="1218639722"]Thank you so much about the tinymce plugin, webberoo :lol:

My problem is when I put more than one class: Editor item, it only show one.

TinyMCE version: TinyMCE 3.1.0.1 stable[/quote]

Yes I'm aware of this bug. I have a quick fix (not ideal though) you need to change this code in editor.php (around line 77 I think)
Code:
$html = '';
        $html .= 'tinyMCE.init({';
        $html .= '    mode:"exact",';

To this code
Code:
$html = '';
        $html .= 'tinyMCE.init({';
        $html .= '    mode:"textareas",';

This will apply tinyMCE to all textareas in the page.

Glad you find this useful :-)
-webberoo

[eluser]JeremyL[/eluser]
None of my primary keys have the name 'ID'. They all are unique to make it easier on my end. Every time I try and load CE for one of those tables, I get the following looking for 'ID' as the primary key. How do I change this?

Quote:A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'

SELECT `comment_user_id`, `comment_howto_id`, `comment_content`, `comment_karma`, `comment_date`, `id` FROM (`comments`) ORDER BY `id` desc

CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2 - El Forum - 08-14-2008

[eluser]OOBE[/eluser]
If I don't want every textarea with a tinyMCE, how can I do?
thanks Smile

[eluser]OOBE[/eluser]
Okay, i read some tinyMCE document, and solved the problem Smile
http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration/mode

[eluser]OOBE[/eluser]
When I use OneToMany plugin, click "Add new", the form without a submit button.
How can I submit it?

[quote author="OOBE" date="1218712000"]If I don't want every textarea with a tinyMCE, how can I do?
thanks Smile[/quote]

Just call the class TextArea instead of Editor.

CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2 - El Forum - 08-15-2008

[eluser]steel_slasher[/eluser]
i am trying to make a dynamic form to enable modules but i dont want codex to use a database because there wont be a column for each module.

i have the main code for my script below which gathers all the files in a modules folder and then makes a form with all the modules available and wether the user wants them activated.
(you are free to scan for errors)
Code:
$this->load->helper('directory');
        $module = directory_map('system/application/modules/',true);
        $helper = directory_map('system/application/helpers/',true);
        $library = directory_map('system/application/libraries/',true);
        $form = array();
        $files = array();
        $index=array();
        $config=array();
        foreach($module as $fname)
        {
            $file[]=explode('.', $fname);
        }

foreach($file as $name)
        {
            $index[]= "Enable $name[0] module";
        }

$config = array(

'db_table' => 'modules', //The name of the table associated with this controller

'controller_name' => 'Modules', //The name of the controller, so that it can be used when generating the URLs

'primary_key' => 'id', //The name of the controller, so that it can be used when generating the URLs

'display_fields'=>array(''),

);
        $config['form_setup']['Module name']= array('class'=>'TextBox');
        foreach($index as $name)
        {
            echo "$name"; //For development reasons i want to check what is going into the arrays
            $config['form_setup'][$name] = array('class'=>'checkbox', 'value'=> FALSE); //this line seems to cause the problems
        }
        $this->setConfig($config);

the real problem here is that codex creates a sql query on the overview page when i told it not to display any information at all, i have made a table in the db just to satisfy the config variables

i know codex wasnt made to be used like this but by looking through the config files it seemed possible

CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2 - El Forum - 08-19-2008

[eluser]Rob Stefanussen[/eluser]
Hi all, I've been toying with CodeEx and am running into a wall... I hate to ask for the community's valuable time, I usually try to figure things out from examples and/or documentation, but CodeEx is pretty sparse on both! Smile

So right now, I'm just trying to get a really basic CRUD setup, I'm not dealing with any custom plugin issues... yet. I am getting a blow up when trying to use the ManyToMany plugin in one of my CRUDs. I know I'm getting something really basic wrong.

I believe the YAML structure is incorrect, which brings me to my first question, why do CRUDs that use their own controllers omit the form_setup directive? (see related_example.yml and example_form.yml).

I have tables called MUSIC, MUSIC_TYPES, and MUSIC_MUSIC_TYPES. It's pretty standard - two tables connected by a linking table.

music.yml

Code:
music_types:
    class: ManyToMany
    params:
        display_field: music_type
music_name:
    class: TextBox

music_types.yml

Code:
music_type:

That's all there is for now, I can manage the tables without the ManyToMany plugin. As soon as I add ManyToMany, I get:

Undefined index: form_setup

and if I do this:

Code:
form_setup:
    music_types:
        class: ManyToMany
        params:
            display_field: music_type
    music_name:

I get:

Undefined index: class
Could not find proper plugin.

Again, I know it's something silly, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone knows of some more extensive examples or documentation, I would be thrilled to add those to my arsenal so as not to bug people on the forum.