CodeIgniter Forums
As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - Printable Version

+- CodeIgniter Forums (https://forum.codeigniter.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Regional User Groups (https://forum.codeigniter.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? (/showthread.php?tid=90754)

As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - luckmoshy - 04-28-2024

In a browser experiment, I found this space
been looking for a way to ammend it from the app. of course app works well but if I experiment and see this space, I can't figure out how to solve this :

[Image: BwPfuO.jpg]

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - InsiteFX - 04-29-2024

Strange, I have no space like that when I view my pages in Chrome.

You sure you don't have some attribute at the beginning?

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - luckmoshy - 04-29-2024

(04-29-2024, 04:28 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: Strange, I have no space like that when I view my pages in Chrome.

You sure you don't have any attributes at the beginning?

no it has been a week now looking at how to solve it even though app works fine but in browser experiment i see this

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - davis.lasis - 04-29-2024

Hi, i have never had a space like that. Using CI since v2
I am using newest CI 4.5.1
Maybe check PHP file endings? CRLF or LF? BOM lines?

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - InsiteFX - 04-29-2024

Try turning off the Debug Toolbar and see if they go away.

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - luckmoshy - 04-30-2024

(04-29-2024, 10:45 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: Try turning off the Debug Toolbar and see if they go away.

I did all of that but I don’t know why. what would cause if I was not mistaken, there was also someone who reported such issue in past, but i think no one gave a solution

i was assembo all my assets, then came to view and got that space even though app worked, but i feel ashamed enough to see such a weary

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - kenjis - 04-30-2024

Why your DEBUG-VIEW START started from 10, not 1 ?

<!-- DEBUG-VIEW START n path/to/view/file.php -->

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - luckmoshy - 05-01-2024

(04-30-2024, 07:17 PM)kenjis Wrote: Why your DEBUG-VIEW START started from 10, not 1 ?

@kenjis this is an issue am looking to solve as you are in the browser experiment my app started at 13 lines no matter where you are in development or production this is what I see that is why am asking experienced developers to help me solve this it was started on middle of development I see this issue , my app works fine but in browser experiment, I see this space very akward to me so much

(04-30-2024, 07:17 PM)kenjis Wrote: Why your DEBUG-VIEW START started from 10, not 1 ?

in production mode

[Image: aYDCdR.jpg]

@kenjis this is an issue am looking to solve as you are in the browser experiment my app started at 10 lines no matter how much weather is in development or production this is what I see that is why am asking experienced developers to help me solve this

RE: As experienced web developer what is the cause of this issue? - kenjis - 05-01-2024

Remove the view() function in your controller, and see what happens.