Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
i want image resizing code

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hey i want image resizing code.....all model,view and controller code.....please send me

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
Most likely you will get no response to a question like this. You need to at least let us know what you have tried to do so far and what you are stuck on. Also theres a lot of examples in the user guide.

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
I'll send you everything... First however, transfer 200$ to my paypal.

Because with a request like this, you're not gonna get any friendlier answers. You don't deserve them, at least that's what I think. Like Lone says: at least try something before you decide to join these forums and post your "request" here.

Mind you, you did say please. Kudos.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
I want a hot Venezuelan girl friend.... please send me

[eluser]gRoberts[/eluser]
This is something that really gets on my nerves. Especially since 9/10 its a language issue.

When I read posts like this, I see, I can't be bothered to do anything and expect someone to do it for me. But after a couple of minutes, you can see that some of them are people whom know very little English.

Either way, it won't be met with the response your expecting. RTFM.

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
The language issue is the least of my worries (btw, i had to read your post twice before I fully understood :p). Maybe the TS doesn't know English and basically "explained" his "request" with all the English he knows. However, there's loads of people here who're far from fluent English speakers (let alone typers), but they at least try to explain themselves.

What's bothering me is the whole mentality of "I demand something, I want it done quick, I want it done for free and if my demand is not met I'll call all of you 'l0z3RRss thet need to get a live'".

My opinion might be a bit colored by past experiences...

[eluser]gRoberts[/eluser]
lol my opinion and experience exactly although being politically correct (here in the UK you have to be) I didn't want to go down that route.

The reason I won't reply to posts like this is because of my experience, once you reply, they will constantly PM you for further help.

I.e. A typical response would be, use the image_lib library. Response: how do I do that? Where do I find it, do you have an "example"...

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
[quote author="gRoberts" date="1220630496"]I.e. A typical response would be, use the image_lib library. Response: how do I do that? Where do I find it, do you have an "example"...[/quote]

here.

Easy enough.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Quote:once you reply, they will constantly PM you for further help

Ugh. Ain't that the truth.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB