Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[ask]need help with ajaxfilemanager

[eluser]geniroga[/eluser]
hi, i've been using tinyMCE with CI n it works well, but when i try to add the ajaxfilemanager plugin to tiny mce ,it wont work eg:thumbnail not shown
anyone been using tinymce and ajaxfilemenager before ? i can't solved it

[eluser]imzyos[/eluser]
The problem could be the paths, give to us a piece of code

[eluser]geniroga[/eluser]
well i'm pretty sure it somehow connected with that or at least how CI handle the php
anyway my config is:

--CI
---assets
----js
-----tinymce
------plugins
------ajaxfilemanager -> in here there's some php file that handel from uploading picture to thumbnail creation

if u clicked on the image upload button on tinymce it will open this address
Code:
http://localhost/CodeIgniter_1.6.3/assets/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php

seems like cI can't do that call, so i made a new controller n have the address routed to that controller (i name it "ajax")

Code:
$route['assets/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php']="ajax";

and that works well to show the ajax form , but, well it just show up ,n no other function is working (upload,thumbnail etc)

for now my controller for the tiny mce is
Code:
<?
class ajax extends Controller{

function index()
    {

$this->load->helper('asset');
$this->load->view('ajaxfm');
echo js_asset('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/jscripts/ajaxfilemanager_c.js');
echo js_asset('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/jscripts/for_tinymce.js');
echo css_asset_tinymce('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/theme/default/css/tinymce.css');
echo css_asset_tinymce('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/theme/default/css/jquery-calendar.css');
echo css_asset_tinymce('tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/theme/default/css/thickbox.css');
    }

and in the view i just include the ajaxfilemanager.php
Code:
<?

include('assets/js/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php');
?>

n from what i know , all the php call from within ajaxfilemanager.php didn't work, eg: theres this function in the ajax form:
Code:
ajax_image_thumbnail.php?path=picta/44-12047290626d3bbb48ab36b95dfce84675078fdffc.jpg
if i run it in normal php environment (without the CI framework) it run well,i think its related with how CI handle the php file or i could be wrong,any solution?

[eluser]tfncruz[/eluser]
I'm having the same problem... everything's fine when integrating TinyMCE with CI. But I can't put ajaxfilemanager to work... Sad

Any help?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB