Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Show off your site using CI + Sharing your Ci code Here

[eluser]kinta mahadji[/eluser]
Hello guys, lets make this forum to show off site that using CI, and if you don't mind please share the code here (for education to all).

Thanks.

We wait yout response

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Hi, we already have a forum for this.
Quote:Introduce Yourself!
Use this forum to introduce yourself to the CodeIgniter community, or to announce your new CI powered site.

You might enjoy reading the forum descriptions too.

[quote author="wiredesignz" date="1222286247"]Hi, we already have a forum for this.

Introduce Yourself

You might enjoy reading the forum descriptions too.[/quote]

thanks, but where I can find the link, I'm very intereresting with ci

The blue words, where your mouse pointer turns into a little hand is the link. :lol:

Welcome to CI forums.

Hahahahaha, you are so funny, for the first let me show off my web using CI, check it out, http://act.or.id/depan

Nice site, pity I can't read most of it.

You will find there are many code examples in the Ignited Code forum, and the on the CodeIgniter wiki.

Good luck.

you are right, this is site is using indonesian language, but there is still more I have to learn with CI, CI is mini but powerfull, do you have any reference site that created using CI and maybe I can get the source code to (for education), because in Indonesia the web developer using CI is not much, thanks.

[eluser]drewbee[/eluser]
Bamboo invoice is a good one to start with. Its open source so you can really nitpick it.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB