Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
MeNeedz Auth

[eluser]davidbehler[/eluser]
Yeah, you would have to update these fields by urself.
Currently the registration function is very simple and just ment to create a basic new user.

You could either use my function to create the user and then a new function of yours to update it or just extend my function by editing the library.

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
Already guess that, one issue I'm having though is that your register function tries to write a group id field which I'm not using :-
$config["use_database_user_groups"] = FALSE;
$config["use_database_multi_user_groups"] = FALSE;
but in the auth you set group_foreign_key_column no matter what, so when I try to register I get an error with the field not existant. Is the group field mandatory? (Actually I might use it anyway now thinking about moving on)

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
I need to use the gropu feature of the librarie: do you have a code example and a data example for the table?
Where is the table to use for setting the right... and how to set it with the default function? Thank you

@Mat-Moo:
Yeah, the group_id is mandatory. Setting these two options to FALSE only means, that you have your groups configured in the config file and won't use the database for that. The group_id field is still needed to store the group of the user.

@abmcr:
Have you had a look at the user guide? There are two sections at the bottom of the guide about configuring your user groups /rights. And in the section "Authenticate user" there is an example on how to login and check for a specific group.

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
OOps... i have not view.... please excuse me
Thank you Ciao!

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
Ok i have read but i have not understand :-(
In my user table i have this user
Code:
useir_id  user_name  user_password                                            group_id
1         admin            21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3        1
in the group table i have
Code:
group_id       group_level
1               1
in the right table i have set
Code:
right_id       group_id         access_right
1               1            rwd
If i try to get the right of the admin in my controller i set

$this->auth->has_right('r')

but the TRUE value don't return

Where is my error? Thank you for the patience

Have you set
Code:
$config['use_database_user_groups'] = TRUE;
? And in your right table, what have you set for the columns controller and function?

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
@waldmeister : Thanks, as I thought. Now I have a column in the database "Group_id" and the user_table/group_foreign_key_column is set to "Group_id". Database groups are not used (but may swap to them), and user groups are "user"="1" and "Admin"="100" (as per default), with user_standard_group="user'... but when I use register function the group_id column is set to 0? - Going to try group database instead.

[eluser]splufdaddy[/eluser]
Any thoughts on the bug reported here? http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/96433/P90/#500319

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
Yes i have set to TRUE the variable and as controller and function i have set a null value Sick

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB