Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Forum Application

[eluser]cmgmyr[/eluser]
Hello,
I was wondering if there was a forum application out there to use (like this one). I have to make one for one of my sites and instead of starting from scratch I would see if there was one out there. I've checked the wiki and done a few google searches but didn't come up with much. Any ideas?

-Chris

[eluser]jalalski[/eluser]
Well, if you look at the bottom of this page, you will see the name of this forum engine "ExpressionEngine" and if you click on the link you will be taken to the home page where this a lot more information about it.

[eluser]cmgmyr[/eluser]
Thanks for the reply. I did see that, but I'm not using the express engine, just CI. So I'm looking for something that is fairly easy to integrate into my code and design and hopefully not have to pay for the code.

[eluser]obiron2[/eluser]
See this thread. Apparently you can now integrate with phpbb3

http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/45737/

obiron

[eluser]Tom Schlick[/eluser]
well the new version of EE will be based on CI (so its forum will be too). the only problem with that is that we dont know when its going to be released because EllisLab will only release it when they feel confident that it is the best they can produce. i for one have no problem with them taking their time and producing a quality, secure product.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB