Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Yupii - a Business Application Framework based on Codeigniter
Smile 

I would like to introduce to you my last work about CodeIgniter: Yupii

With Yupii you will have automatic CRUD, automatic relations between catalogs, and automatic report generation, all this with just a few lines of code.

Maybe some of you are used or heared about frameworks like Achievo ATK, or PHPPeanuts… these are frameworks that allows to create this kind of applications, but has no relationship with CodeIgniter.

But now with Yupii, you can use your favorite and beloved framework CodeIgniter as the base of your applications, and still have all the benefits of a Business Application Framework.

i’m uploading screencasts and tutorials that shows the features of this package, and i’ll love to have feedback from the community.

Cheers!!

Official site: http://www.yupii.org

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 12:00 PM by PeVal.)

Will the new version for Cl3?

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 06:47 PM by suhindra.)

is it working with CodeIgniter 3.0 ?

Thanks mate - I will keep an eye on it!
Information 

(02-11-2015, 06:29 PM)suhindra Wrote: is it working with CodeIgniter 3.0 ?

actually i'm working in solving some issues with CI3, but definitely it will be compatible with CI3...

expect for news about it and new tutorials soon  Wink

Well... all the issues are fixed, and now Yupii is compatible with CI3 !!!

come and give it a try...

This is excellent news. I tried it on your data, "Songs" and it works well.
Please, when you write some manual and at least a listing of useful applications and functions?

1. Why did you convert pasted text to uppercase. I want to be small. How do I do that?
2. When I put date (field type DATE), I would like to display the calendar of choice and control. How do I do that?
3. How can I insert files? How do I do that?

I thought that Yupii can do all it, as it can do GroceryCRUD http://www.grocerycrud.com/

(05-25-2015, 06:31 AM)PeVal Wrote: 1. Why did you convert pasted text to uppercase. I want to be small. How do I do that?
2. When I put date (field type DATE), I would like to display the calendar of choice and control. How do I do that?
3. How can I insert files?  How do I do that?

I thought that Yupii can do all it, as it can do GroceryCRUD http://www.grocerycrud.com/

Hi..

1 .- in the config/yupii.php file search for the line:

PHP Code:
$config['yupii_all_to_uppercase'] = TRUE
and change it to FALSE.

2.- use type DateTime like this:
PHP Code:
$this->addField('ses_fecha', array('label' => 'Fecha''rules' => 'required',

'type'  => 'datetime''default' => date("Y-m-d H:i:s"))); 

i'll be posting tutorials about using files and images soon on the webpage and some more advanced demos

Cheers  Shy

PHP Code:
$config['yupii_all_to_uppercase'] = TRUE
I tried. But it does not work Sad

PHP Code:
$this->addField('ses_fecha', array('label' => 'Fecha''rules' => 'required',

'type'  => 'datetime''default' => date("Y-m-d H:i:s"))); 
This works. But how I can change the format. I need a date in the form "d.m.Y", but I need a database to store format "Y-m-d".

How can I change the view of the entry form? When I'll have more input items (5-10)? And I want to add some items description.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB