Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter the best and easy to use php framework I have ever seen

[eluser]Waqar[/eluser]
Bundle of thanks to the writers of codeigniter php framework. Codeigntier the best and easy to use php framework for advanced and newbies developers.

[eluser]RcCluster[/eluser]
i started yesterday.

yes its very easy to lear for newbies!

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
Yes even Rasmus Lerdorf likes it Wink

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
There's no mention of CI on that site :-S But I do remember reading that somewhere else
And I think it was a case more of CI being the lesser of 2 evils

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
To paraphrase Rasmus, "all frameworks suck but if I had to use one I would pick something small and unobtrusive, like CodeIgniter."

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
I think you should put a seal icon on the CI homepage saying 'Used by Rasmus' (or similar) Smile

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
[quote author="Dam1an" date="1242140328"]There's no mention of CI on that site :-S But I do remember reading that somewhere else
And I think it was a case more of CI being the lesser of 2 evils[/quote]
Watch the video... There is a BIG link in the middle of the page linking to the video.

It was a sarcastic note since Rasmus actually doesn't like frameworks, because they perform much slower than 'plain' php. When asked which framework he liked best he answered:
Quote:"Code Igniter, because it is faster, lighter and the least like a framework".

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
I don't have time to watch videos (I'm at work), I just done a search on the page and there was no mention of CI, CodeIgniter, Code Igniter etc

And my comment was also sarcastic, because I know he doesn't like frameworks
I have read countless articles by/about him and PHP and frameworks etc

[eluser]Jagar[/eluser]
Yep, it doesn't get easier than what codeigniter is, I'm still saying to myself, where was CI, all those years, I've been looking for a frame work and I tried so much and they didn't work. Maybe I wasn't using the proper keywords. The good thing I'm using it now :d

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
If someone can find that quote I could definitely use it - would fit into my refreshAugusta presentation next week perfectly.

Edit: Only took a second to find - was a presentation he gave, it's cited in EllisLab's Wikipedia article.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB