Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CMS systems

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Is there some CMS systems programmed in Codeigniter.If you know that some system can be downloaded and they are opensource let me know.Thanks.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
There's this amazing thing called searching Wink
PyroCMS is probably one of the most used that I know of

[eluser]Thorpe Obazee[/eluser]
[quote author="Dam1an" date="1245337457"]There's this amazing thing called searching Wink[/quote]
I got to learn the secret this thing called 'searching'.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="bargainph" date="1245337806"][quote author="Dam1an" date="1245337457"]There's this amazing thing called searching Wink[/quote]
I got to learn the secret this thing called 'searching'.[/quote]

You need to learn a lot today (your words, not mine)... searching, not assuming new users read the UG etc

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
please enter your PIN Number into this ATM Machine to receive information about CMS Systems. Please see ISBN Number 0324568645 for more information about RAS Syndrome.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
That's not even a valid ISBN (according to google, which now thinks I'm a bot thats to that query :-S)

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
of course it's not a real ISBN, I just made it up, for that admittedly rubbish joke that seemed to go right over your head!

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
You can't blame a guy for wanting to know more about the RAS Syndrome Smile

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
I would assume you would at least fake a legit looking ISBN, and I didn't know what RASS was as Google wouldn't let me get a definition cause I looked like a robot
And I should have known that acronym, cause I work at IBM, where everything is a TLA Tongue

[eluser]Evil Wizard[/eluser]
but ISBN is a four letter acronym Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB