Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CL_Auth not working in CI 1.6.3

[eluser]momen[/eluser]
hello all after add the CL_Auth libraries and libraries configure
not work and show this error

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ON .id = ci_sessions.session_user_id WHERE `session_id` = '9d6933067f905c2a266f9' at line 3

SELECT * FROM (`ci_sessions`) LEFT JOIN ON .id = ci_sessions.session_user_id WHERE `session_id` = '9d6933067f905c2a266f93af590e4e8a' AND last_activity > 1248596289 AND `user_agent` = 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)'

[eluser]richthegeek[/eluser]
try using the latest version (1.7.1) on the homepage?

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
I don't know anything about that particular library, but it sounds like you're just missing a table in your database.

For CodeIgniter sessions more generally, if you want to use database sessions then you'll need to ensure you've created that table in your database first. There is SQL you can use to generate it on the sessions userguide page.

Looking at your error, it looks like you'll need a few additional columns though.

[eluser]momen[/eluser]
the same problem

more information please

[eluser]momen[/eluser]
after install the codeigniter Version 1.7.1 and install the CL_Auth v 2.5
and configuration it in codeigniter show this problem
after change codeigniter Version 1.6.3 and libraries install
show the same problem

sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant, what did you try from my suggestions and what where the results. More specifically:

1) Do you have the table ci_sessions in your database.
2) Do you have the field session_user_id in said database.
3) I notice CL_Auth has good documentation, did you follow it? Specifically, did you create the database schema they present?

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Please check the ci_sessions,

older versions used a different user_data field.

Update:

I took a look at the CL_Auth library and it is using a custom session table,
also it is using the old version of ci_session table.

so for it to work you need to modify the new ci_session table and the code to access it.

I downloaded it and I will see if I can make the modifications for CI 1.7.1 and post them here.

hope this helps.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]momen[/eluser]
thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB