Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Controler name

[eluser]llogo[/eluser]
Hi,
If found a bug that is quite rare aparently when I try to use anyname on a controler that starts with public like publication codeigniter doen's work and throws at 404 apache error even if the file doesn't exist it keeps thorwing the same error but with other names it shows an 404 codeigniter error

[eluser]jemptymethod[/eluser]
[quote author="llogo" date="1260022129"]Hi,
If found a bug that is quite rare aparently when I try to use anyname on a controler that starts with public like publication codeigniter doen's work and throws at 404 apache error even if the file doesn't exist it keeps thorwing the same error but with other names it shows an 404 codeigniter error[/quote]

I'm experiencing something quite similar, except that I'm getting a 404 codeigniter error when I try to name my controller beginning with id, i.e. idcommand

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
have such problem too, any ideas ?

[eluser]jemptymethod[/eluser]
In my case it happens to have something to do with some url rewriting we are trying going awry, so that server/pathinfo was pointing to an error page as configured in Apache. It was just dumb luck that I found such a similar topic when searching, so I thought it was the same issue.

I would suggest to everybody that comes across this "issue" to consider whether they are (mis)using mod_rewrite before jumping to the conclusion that its a codeigniter issue.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB