Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[SOLVED] Paypal Button Encryption on CI Problem

[eluser]dale88[/eluser]
Ive been having this problem for almost 4 months now. I am not able to encrypt my button or form using codeigniter framework. If im using pure php it works fine. I need to encrypt the form using PaypalEWP script to avoid hacks. I haven't found any solution to this problem. I attached a folder for you to test. Please anyone.

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
I looked through the code and it looks simple enough.

What do you have so far and what exactly is the problem?

[eluser]dale88[/eluser]
If you try to integrate that code to codeigniter it won't work. if you try to make an example controller and load a view with that using the example.php and upload the certificates and the paypal class on view folder it won't encrypt the form.

You need to make the class a library. Then create the controller and view.

Have you tried that? Post your code.

[eluser]dale88[/eluser]
Yes i tried that but i don't know if I've done it right. I don't know if certificates should be in views folder. Can you integrate it? I didn't find anyone having the same problem with me. I've been googling this problem for almost 4 months

[eluser]dale88[/eluser]
can anyone help me with this. Does codeigniter support this?

[eluser]dale88[/eluser]
Does anyone knows how to encrypt a paypal form button on codeigniter? Where should the certificates be placed?

Will this library not do it? http://codeigniter.com/wiki/PayPal_Lib/

I could do it but I don't have time at the moment. Maybe someone else can help?

[eluser]dale88[/eluser]
i have tried the library you gave me and i believe this library is for IPN. what i need is to encrypt the button.

[eluser]dale88[/eluser]
I finally solved the problem myself! thanks anyway

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB