Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
using CSS..how?

[eluser]husni[/eluser]
[quote author="Bart v B" date="1270735285"]And if it's an external CSS then it wil takes that values from an id or class.

You just have to make an array() and pass it on..
It's very flexible..[/quote]

Code:
<div class="buttonwrapper">
<c class="ovalbutton" href="#"><span>Submit</span></a> <a class="ovalbutton" href="#" style="margin-left: 6px"><span>Reset</span></c>

can you give me any easy example??
the code i posted in this post is the way to use the button with css and the css is based on my previous post..
how can i use that with form_submit()??

[eluser]Bart v B[/eluser]
It is not a button what you have but an anchor().. :coolsmile:

Code:
&lt;?php

$data = array(
               'class' => 'ovalbutton',
               'style' => 'margin-left: 6px',
               'id'    => 'My-Form'
             );

echo anchor('#', 'Submit', $data);

?&gt;
\

I think its beter to use just plain html for this.
Much easyer for you maybe?

EDIT you can use the id from the form tag to fire the action when use that button..

I have the same on my project:
http://cavia.bart-webdesign.nl/forum/login/

username: demo
password: demo

[eluser]husni[/eluser]
[quote author="Bart v B" date="1270738473"]It is not a button what you have but an anchor().. :coolsmile:

Code:
&lt;?php

$data = array(
               'class' => 'ovalbutton',
               'style' => 'margin-left: 6px',
               'id'    => 'My-Form'
             );

echo anchor('#', 'Submit', $data);

?&gt;
\

I think its beter to use just plain html for this.
Much easyer for you maybe?

EDIT you can use the id from the form tag to fire the action when use that button..

I have the same on my project:
http://cavia.bart-webdesign.nl/forum/login/

username: demo
password: demo[/quote]

hey thnx bart..i have go through ur project and its nice..
maybe i can just use the simple one.. thnx again Smile

[eluser]skaterdav85[/eluser]
[quote author="husni" date="1270734522"][quote author="Bart v B" date="1270734334"]?? don't know what's realy youre problem, but i gues you have a problem with youre paths.

First you autoload the helper url

then in youre view you put in youre head:

Code:
&lt;link href="&lt;?php echo base_url();?&gt;css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /&gt;

Then it should work fine Wink[/quote]

thats not my problem..
my problem is how to write the codes..[/quote]

I am having trouble referencing my stylesheet. Does this path assume that you have a folder in views called 'css' and in that folder you have a stylesheet called style.css?

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
No this assumes you have a directory 'css' in your webserver root directory with the file style.css in it

[eluser]skaterdav85[/eluser]
so i take it that most people don't put their css and js files in the views folder?

[eluser]theprodigy[/eluser]
the only way to access css and js files from your views directory is if you set the header line to whatever file you are showing (javascript or css), and then load the files as if they were views. The only time that I think this would be beneficial is if some of your css or javascript is dynamic (background color is blue for user1, background is green for user 2, etc).

Most people (at least that I'm aware of) put their css and js libraries in css and js directories alongside the index.php file.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB