Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ChargeIgniter: Chargify API Class

[eluser]Crucial[/eluser]
Just released an initial snapshot of a Chargify API class for CodeIgniter:

http://github.com/ChargeIgniter/ChargeIgniter

Documentation can be found here:

http://chargeigniter.com

It's about 85% complete at the moment (the doc), so I will try and get that updated later today or tomorrow.

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome!

[eluser]redlogic[/eluser]
This looks great! I'm amazed there aren't any comments. Will be testing this out shortly.

[eluser]ckm5[/eluser]
Thanks for this, it's great.

I'm using it to pull data from Chargify and am now trying to create new records. Calling $this->chargify->create_customer($customer_array) doesn't seem to return anything. I don't see evidence of activity on the Chargify side, so I'm not sure exactly what is going on.

I've scrubbed $customer_array to make sure the field names & data are what Chargify expects.

Any other ideas?

Thx.

Chris.

[eluser]ckm5[/eluser]
[quote author="ckm5" date="1335563356"]Thanks for this, it's great.

I'm using it to pull data from Chargify and am now trying to create new records. Calling $this->chargify->create_customer($customer_array) doesn't seem to return anything. I don't see evidence of activity on the Chargify side, so I'm not sure exactly what is going on.

I've scrubbed $customer_array to make sure the field names & data are what Chargify expects.

Any other ideas?

Thx.

Chris.[/quote]

I figured it out - in the ChargeIgniter.php file, you can set debug to true and get some debugging inline - I was expecting any error to show up in error.log (or where ever PHP errors are being saved) but that wasn't the case.

Turns out there was some bad data related to CC info. Months MUST be either 1 or 2 digits, no leading zero, CC data must be numerical only and Chargify doesn't recognize industry standard CC test numbers, only 1 for good card and 2 for bad card.

Otherwise, brilliant library, saved me probably a month of work.

Thanks so much.

Chris.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB