Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Mauth 0.9.6 - Authentication and User Managment Package (CI 2.0)

[eluser]RaZoR LeGaCy[/eluser]
Fatal error: Call to a member function item() on a non-object in /application/third_party/mauth/models/permissions.php on line 36

That line is:
$this->conf = $this->config->item('mauth');

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
CI 2.0 has seen some major changes the last few days. Most code needs to be updated to work again. Might be an issue here as well...

Thank you WanWizard for the intel.

Please tell us when Mauth has been updated. Can't wait to test this out and compare to Freakauthlite and Tank.

Added to the Issues list at Bitbucket.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
I haven't got a clue, I'm not the author of Mauth, it's someting missionsix needs to check and fix.

LoL sorry that was meant for him. Heck, I would have patched it but not to techy and need to work on my coding strictness and DRY habits.

I noticed some controllers were still set to extend Controller instead of extend CI_Controller. I believe that was the install controller but I fixed that on my own install.

Keep us posted MissionSix on the next release to patch these issues, I tried doing similar but it was real hacky.

[eluser]sirwan.me[/eluser]
imo... i think we just need an auth.. the whole user management thing can go last.

[eluser]missionsix[/eluser]
I haven't tested the newest CI code, i'll do that today.

I also pushed some changes to the the library which greatly increase the usability of the roles/permissions system.

Yea user management can go on hold and auth can take priority.

Thanks for all the hard work missionsix, hopefully I can start contributing after I get this up and running.

[eluser]missionsix[/eluser]
Fixed. There was an issue with the new CI models auto-loading CI core classes with __get(). The mauth permissions controller makes use of __get as well to allow for easy programming of permission checks.

Heres the download

http://bitbucket.org/missionsix/mauth/do...ight=14619

The roles/permissions forms are coming together; although i'm thinking about separating them into their own controllers. Other than that they are there to use.

Wow looks clean, DB structure is nice. I will test Facebook soon.

Like to see how you will allow users to extend the profiles.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB