Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project

[eluser]mrgswift[/eluser]
goFrendiAsgard:

Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this.

I am currently exploring the possibility of using No-CMS in my future projects. I installed it in my dev environment. Everything seems to work correctly except the wysiwyg in full screen. It looks like you have some sort of jquery window loading the wysiwyg in full screen, but when I load it, the width of what it is viewable is only about 40 pixels.

I uploaded a screenshot here:

nocms_wysiwyg_screenshot.jpg

Am I doing something wrong, or is this bug? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

[eluser]goFrendiAsgard[/eluser]
[quote author="mrgswift" date="1346270403"]goFrendiAsgard:

I am currently exploring the possibility of using No-CMS in my future projects. I installed it in my dev environment. Everything seems to work correctly except the wysiwyg in full screen. It looks like you have some sort of jquery window loading the wysiwyg in full screen, but when I load it, the width of what it is viewable is only about 40 pixels.

Thanks![/quote]

I am shocked. Never has such an experience before.

You cannot do things wrong. Wysiwyg is just "click" and "edit". There is no possibility for wrongly click the button Smile

So, yes. This might be a bug.
Since it is related to jquery (as you've said). Or in my guess it can also be about CSS. I think it is also related to browser issue. Can you please try it with firefox or chrome, since IE is known to have several problem. (I'll still try to fix since many people use ms-windows, and IE come pre-installed with it)

Thank you

EDIT : already fixed, see my post below

[quote author="mrgswift" date="1346270403"]goFrendiAsgard:

Thanks![/quote]

Hi again, this is confirmed as a bug, related to my own code, not the IE. I've just patch it. Please check again https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS...04eb782d0f

[eluser]ghprod[/eluser]
Yuhuuu .. great work from Indonesian web dev Big Grin

[eluser]hadinug[/eluser]
great job,,

[quote author="hadinug" date="1346389799"]great job,, [/quote]
[quote author="ghprod" date="1346310174"]Yuhuuu .. great work from Indonesian web dev Big Grin[/quote]
Thank you for your supports Smile

Hi everyone, today, the newest "less bugs more features" No-CMS has been out. Check the complete story here:
http://www.getnocms.com/2012/08/no-cms-0...rev-1.html

and get the full free version here:
https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS...table_rev1

[eluser]Umair.Sohail[/eluser]
Extremely Wonderful Effort..Just started using it a day ago..Keep up the good work. May the Creator of the heavens and the earth grant you success in both the worlds.

A question please..

I want to simply add my static pages to no-cms, so that, non-technical can simply use the wysiwyg editor to change/update content on the site..I've added my site's static html code but the question is that it always appears inside your main container theme. I didn't assign the page any single parent/container but it still uses your main theme container.

My Question is Do I need to modify the view code as I also tried to add my own container and then assigned it to the page(after adding it as a new page under navigation managment) for which content needs to be managed/updated using the wysiwyg editor. Or If I am going wrong then Can you please direct me how to simply make nocms as a contennt management system for my static website(s).

Waiting for your response. thanks in advance.

[quote author="Umair.Sohail" date="1348831338"]Extremely Wonderful Effort..Just started using it a day ago..Keep up the good work. May the Creator of the heavens and the earth grant you success in both the worlds.

A question please..

I want to simply add my static pages to no-cms, so that, non-technical can simply use the wysiwyg editor to change/update content on the site..I've added my site's static html code but the question is that it always appears inside your main container theme. I didn't assign the page any single parent/container but it still uses your main theme container.

My Question is Do I need to modify the view code as I also tried to add my own container and then assigned it to the page(after adding it as a new page under navigation managment) for which content needs to be managed/updated using the wysiwyg editor. Or If I am going wrong then Can you please direct me how to simply make nocms as a contennt management system for my static website(s).

Waiting for your response. thanks in advance.[/quote]

Do you want to make static page just show the content without header, footer, widget and navigation?

For now it is not supported yet. But please give me one or two days to make it happens Smile

@Umair.sohail

Hi, Umair,
You can do it now, by activate "only show content" in navigation management.
https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS...cf99a4745a

[eluser]Umair.Sohail[/eluser]
Thank you so much....

May Allah reward you for that in this worlds and the hereafter....

I didn't see it till now...but Insha'Allah..I am sure it will be another performed pleasure as always...

thanks again...Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB