Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project

[eluser]goFrendiAsgard[/eluser]
[quote author="Umair.Sohail" date="1349078785"]Thank you so much....

May Allah reward you for that in this worlds and the hereafter....

I didn't see it till now...but Insha'Allah..I am sure it will be another performed pleasure as always...

thanks again...Smile[/quote]
You should first download it from the link I gave Smile

Thanks for your prayer

[eluser]mrgswift[/eluser]
[quote author="goFrendiAsgard" date="1346293392"][quote author="mrgswift" date="1346270403"]goFrendiAsgard:

Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this.

I am currently exploring the possibility of using No-CMS in my future projects. I installed it in my dev environment. Everything seems to work correctly except the wysiwyg in full screen. It looks like you have some sort of jquery window loading the wysiwyg in full screen, but when I load it, the width of what it is viewable is only about 40 pixels.

I uploaded a screenshot here:

Am I doing something wrong, or is this bug? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks![/quote]

Hi again, this is confirmed as a bug, related to my own code, not the IE. I've just patch it.
[/quote]

Hi goFrendiAsgard,

Thanks again for your hard work and for fixing the last problem I posted! I think I may have found another bug. Thanks for your work in fixing everything in the WYSIWYG, but it looks like when I upload a new image for the logo or the favicon, it truncates/strips out the file extension when it pushes the result of the upload to the database.

Just thought I would let you know!
I am using your most recent stable version (goFrendiAsgard-No-CMS-v_0.5.5_stable_rev2-5-g21641e4.zip)

Thanks for everything!

[quote author="mrgswift" date="1349812771"]

Hi goFrendiAsgard,

Thanks again for your hard work and for fixing the last problem I posted! I think I may have found another bug. Thanks for your work in fixing everything in the WYSIWYG, but it looks like when I upload a new image for the logo or the favicon, it truncates/strips out the file extension when it pushes the result of the upload to the database.

I am using your most recent stable version (goFrendiAsgard-No-CMS-v_0.5.5_stable_rev2-5-g21641e4.zip)

Thanks for everything![/quote]

Hi mrgswift, I can't reproduce the problem in my computer. Everything was run perfectly in my computer. I've try several setting like hide/show index.php on installation. And it was going to work as expected.

By the way, how long is your image file name?
I need more of your help to ensure this.

1. Please open CMS Management | Configuration Management (http://your_server/No-CMS-installation-d...ain/config). Then, look at site_logo and site_favicon. Is the file name correct. The value must be something like @base_url/assets/nocms/images/custom_logo/your_logo.png

2. Check on assets/nocms/images/custom_logo. Is your file there?

Thank you, I hope I can fix it soon once I know the problem

[quote author="goFrendiAsgard" date="1349854704"][quote author="mrgswift" date="1349812771"]

Hi goFrendiAsgard,

Thanks for everything![/quote]

Hi mrgswift, I can't reproduce the problem in my computer. Everything was run perfectly in my computer. I've try several setting like hide/show index.php on installation. And it was going to work as expected.

By the way, how long is your image file name?
I need more of your help to ensure this.

1. Please open CMS Management | Configuration Management (http://your_server/No-CMS-installation-d...ain/config). Then, look at site_logo and site_favicon. Is the file name correct. The value must be something like @base_url/assets/nocms/images/custom_logo/your_logo.png

2. Check on assets/nocms/images/custom_logo. Is your file there?

Thank you, I hope I can fix it soon once I know the problem[/quote]

Hi! Thanks for your response.

I tried it again with the favicon in the wysiwyg.

I uploaded the file con_info.png from My Pictures folder on my local windows computer.

In Configuration Management

the site_favicon key has the value:
@base_urlassets/nocms/images/custom_favicon/con_info

The file I uploaded is present at /assets/nocms/images/custom_favicon/con_info.png

After testing this a few times. Everything works except the value that gets pushed up to my database.

This happens to me for both favicon and the logo.

Is there anything I can add to one of the files to help debug so I can figure out what is going on?

Thanks for your help!

Confirmed, In my case, the configuration value is @base_urlassets/nocms/images/custom_logo/0_61_nebula_ngc2818_hubble72 (without extension)
But the image still appeared correctly. I still wonder what is the cause of this symptoms. I think it is related to qquploader library which I use as ajax upload library.

I'll inform you later.
Thank you for your help Smile

Hi mrgswift,
Please try this one: https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS...a6e459a3af

[quote author="goFrendiAsgard" date="1349967218"]Hi mrgswift,
Please try this one: https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS...a6e459a3af[/quote]

Hi goFrendiAsgard,

After grabbing your modified files, now it just fails to upload altogether.

I tried with both favicon and the logo.

Example favicon upload:

Message I get within WYSIWYG(in red)

con_info.png 0.7kB Upload failed

I checked the /assets/nocms/images/custom_favicon/ directory just to verify, and the file is not there.

Thanks for your help!

[quote author="mrgswift" date="1349989369"][quote author="goFrendiAsgard" date="1349967218"]Hi mrgswift,
Please try this one: https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS...a6e459a3af[/quote]

Hi goFrendiAsgard,

After grabbing your modified files, now it just fails to upload altogether.

I tried with both favicon and the logo.

Example favicon upload:

Message I get within WYSIWYG(in red)

con_info.png 0.7kB Upload failed

I checked the /assets/nocms/images/custom_favicon/ directory just to verify, and the file is not there.

Thanks for your help!

[/quote]

Hi goFrendiAsgard,

I figured out what was wrong using the console in Google Chrome. Every time it was uploading a file the qqUploader was returning "{'error':'increase post_max_size and upload_max_filesize to 20M'}"

Since I have 20M as my upload_max_filesize in my php.ini, I started looking for a line of code with something close to this output.

I found the line in modules/wysiwyg/fileuploader_library/php.php on line 123:

Code:
die("{'error':'increase post_max_size and upload_max_filesize to $size'}");

I am assuming you were using this for debugging purposes, since the condition you set for it to run will always be true if the file size is less than the size limit set in php.ini

I went ahead and commented this line out. After commenting out this line, uploads are working correctly in the WYSIWYG.

Thanks Again For Your Help! :-)

[eluser]webmasterminds[/eluser]

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'codeignitercms.cms_authorization' doesn't exist

DESCRIBE `cms_authorization`

Filename: F:\xampp\htdocs\CodeIgniterCMS\system\database\DB_driver.php

Line Number: 330

i am getting this error when i am trying to use cms_navigation table of no_cms database
in my own cms i need a simple cms and i want to add some features like navigation managment from no_cms plz help me

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I really enjoyed to read this and i will wait for the new ones. Thanks!... Smile

[url="http://skmediagroup.com/"]Corporate Video Production[/url]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB