Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Atelier Fotografie

Hi there,

I have started a small business about 2 years ago with the main activity in web development.
When i first started i was at ground 0 with the web development techniques and i struggled to learn all the things i could html5, css3, some jquery but not much, and most important php.
Because i didn't manage to learn php, i kind of abandoned the idea and started on the photo industry where i managed to do something.
After a while, i saw some blog posts about CodeIgniter and i was very excited to see how easy is to work with it.
And that was the beginning...
I know i had to learn php first and after that to learn CodeIgniter, but to me seemed easier that way...so after some time i realized that it's time to learn php, and now i am learning.

www.atelier-fotografie.ro - is one of my personal sites that i built it using the CI 3 framework. The backend has a small CMS for which i worked about 3 months and still woring. The design it's not made by me (themeforest template), but it's nice.
Romanian CodeIgniter Team :: Translations :: Comunity :: Developers
http://www.codeigniter.com.ro

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2023, 06:12 AM by iwwwebs.)

(12-10-2014, 12:30 PM)Dracula Wrote: Hi there,

I have started a small business about 2 years ago with the main activity in web development.
When i first started i was at ground 0 with the web development techniques and i struggled to learn all the things i could html5, css3, some jquery but not much, and most important php.
Because i didn't manage to learn php, i kind of abandoned the idea and started on the photo industry where i managed to do something.
After a while, i saw some blog posts about CodeIgniter and i was very excited to see how easy is to work with it.
And that was the beginning...
I know i had to learn php first and after that to learn CodeIgniter, but to me seemed easier that way...so after some time i realized that it's time to learn php, and now i am learning.

www.atelier-fotografie.ro - is one of my personal sites that i built it using the CI 3 framework. The backend has a small CMS for which i worked about 3 months and still woring. The design it's not made by me (themeforest template), but it's nice.

Thanks for sharing, I currently working to implement the framework for the CSM of my website Pasar de minúsculas a mayúsculas

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB